part 26

Mia's pov:

After the discussion with Max's PR, i went to the bar of the hotel to get something to drink because i needed to get away from all the people for a bit.

I had just ordered a cocktail and was looking at my phone when somebody came up to me.

'Hey Mia... how are you?' The blond haired boy asked

'He Mick good to see you, i'm fine. What about you?'

Before he could answer, he got a call from his PR. He excuused himself and walked away. When he walked away i called after him: ' Don't worry about it, vanilla!'

And that was the moment i knew i f*ck up! I used to call Mick that when we were younger, because we knew eachother trough our dads.

The problem was i didn't know if Mick even remembered that, but from the look on his face when i said vanilla, something clicked.

The moment i saw his face i ran to the elevator and straight to Max's room to hide.

***

'Who's there?' Max asked suprised

'Hey mate it's me Mick, do you know where Mia is?'

I shook my head to sign to Max that he couldn't tell Mick i was there. Only the older brother in him didn't care what i want.

'Yeah mate she's here, come in!'

Before i could say anything Mick entered.

'So uhm Mia i really want to talk to you... Well you know Max's dad was always close to mine because they were teammates and because of that Max and his family spent a lot of time at our house. I always remembered he also had a younger sister, but i didn't know if i had just imagined that. So i guess my question is was that you?'

I did expect this question to come from him, because we indeed spent a lot of time at the Schumacher house and it was sorta my families second home. But when all of our lives changed we didn't visit as often anymore, however i remembered i had a great relationship with Mick. When i saw him again i just didn't know how and if i could tell him it was me, but now he knows.

'Yes Mick it was me. I'm so sorry for not telling you earlier, i was scared how you'd react. I thought you were going to hate me for not seeking contact or you maybe had forgotten all about me.'

'Why would you think that? I'm just happy to see you again, ofcourse i don't hate you! I just hope we can be apart of eachothers lives again?'

'You would really want that? Don't get me wrong i also want that but yeah..'

AN thank you eveyone for the 5k! I really can't believe it!