part 27

Mia's pov:

***
A couple days after the last grand prix we were back at Max's place. There was no race this weekend.

'MAX, I'm going to go on a run see ya!' I yelled to Max because he was in his room doing god knows what.

My run went pretty smooth and after half an hour i got back to the house. When i arrived there were more cars then when i left. The moment i came close to the door i heard male voices laughing.

'Hey Max i'm back!' I said while walking in to the livingroom. The moment i walked into there, people were staring at me. There were multiple people Max, Lando, Charles, George, Alex, Daniel and Pierre.

'Ow hey guys what are you doing here?'

'Soo we had the amazing idea to have a small party! And ofcourse i brought the drinks!' The australian said

I ran upstairse so i could get into some clean clothes, and not look like a sweating rat.

I put on a cute skirt and just a croptop to get quickly down stairse. Thankfully my hair still looked somewhat presentable.

The moment i got down stairs i got a drink shoved in my hand. 'Sooo Mia you look lovely tonight! Wanna dance?' The drunk frenchman asked.

'Sure, but you are already drunk aren't you, Pierre?'

'Noo, just join me for a dance sweety!'

And with that we went to the middle of the livingroom to dance. After a while of dancing pretty close to Pierre, i saw a pair of eyes from the corner of the room staring at me.

'He Pierre lets sit down alright, you don't look so good mate' The Brit said

Charles took Pierre with him to the couch and let the Brit stay with me.

'Now that your dancing partner is gone, can i show you my dancing talent?' The Brit said with a smirk

'Sure Lando, hopfully they're as good as your racing skills!' I responded

'Does that mean you think i'm good at racing?' The smirk stayed

I blushed pretty hard, but he probably couldn't see that because of the lights. 'Well you are a f1 driver, so you can't be that bad right?'

***
It was already late and Daniel had left early already because he had a date. Pierre was passed out on the couch sinds eleven o'clock.

Everybody was either drunk or tipsy, but nobody was capable to drive home, even if their homes were just a few blocks away.

Max who surprisingly was the least drunk of us all, came with a solition. 'Guys, you're all drunk, just stay the night!'

AN How are you liking the story so far?