part 34

'Alex what do you mean?!'

'Well Mia it looked like you couldn't get enough off him. And well i know him well enough to see, that he wanted you to stay.'

'That's a really good joke. A formula one driver, looking at an ordinary girl. We are sort of friends so that was probably the reason he asked me to come. And i'm also his friends sister.'

'Yeah ofcourse, because i can't read the face of one of my best friends.' Alex said sarcastically.

***
At the other end of the paddock there was also a conversation going between two best friends.

Carlos and Lando were just walking away from the group and back to their cars.

'So Lando... how long have you fancied Mia?'

'What are you talking about mate? I don't fancy her.'

'Yeah sure you don't. But remember that party where Max introduced her to us? You came back from getting some drinks and immediately started to blush. That blush didn't come off your face for the entire evening, and it only grew worse when she fell asleep on your lap.'

'I barely know her. Ofcourse i don't like her. And even if i did she's my friends sister, you can't do that.'

'Ok, ok but if there is any part of you that wants to get to know her better, ask her out. Otherwise an other driver will ask her before you.'

After that Lando searched for Mia but couldn't find her, so the next best thing to do was ask Max where she was.

'Max! Do you know where Mia is?'

'Yeah, i do. Why do you want to know?'

'Ehh well i... she uhm... i need to.... ehh' Lando was unable to form a normal sentence without sounding wierd.

'It's alright lan, she went to a nearby café with Alex. They should be back at the hotel in an hour or two.' And with that Max walked off.

In Lando's mind the only logicol explanation, was that Alex asked her out before he could and now they were on a date.

Which couldn't be further from the thruth...

'MIA, ask him out for gods sake. You like him, he likes you. What more do you want?!'

'How are you so sure we both like eachother, i met him just a couple of weeks ago!'

'GOD MIA, i know we haven't seen eachother in a while, but the looks you give when you're into someone haven't changed one bit.

The trying to get to know them without them knowing, so you go to their friends. When you are out with a group of friends and he is there, people want to talk to you but you just give simple yes and no answeres, because the only thing you can focus on is the way he talks.

You shy away when he walks by, but try to get his attention when he walks away. Acting all tough infront of him, but when he's gone, all you want to know if you didn't embarrasse yourself infront of him.

And the reason i know all of this, is because you had this with only one guy before. The guy you were madly inlove with for the first time, Pierre.'