part 2

Mia's pov:

I had found a website where tickets were sold for the race at Spa. The moment i saw those tickets i knew i had to go.

I had wanted to visit my brother for a while now but i wasn't sure he would like to see or even recognize me.

So i decided i would go, but under one conidition. I would dress so nobody could know who i was. I doubt they would, because the last time somebody did i was 13 and i had changed a lot since then.

Max's pov:

I always wonderd how my sister was doing. But when Lando and Charles were talking about their siblings, i couldn't help but miss mine.

After the briefing for the race i finally was able to have some time alone, so in that moment i had the idea to find my sister, Mia.

I had the idea to make a fake instagram account so i could look her up. Once the account was set up i searched: Mia. There were a lot of girls, so i scrolled further down. And there it was, even if i hadn't seen that face in years i recognized it immediately.

I looked at the time and saw i had a couple more minutes left before Daniel would come to the motorhome, or so i tought.

'That's a pretty girl who is she?'
I heard a familiar voice say, Daniel! I snapped:'Shut up dude, that's my sister!'

And before i could realise what i said, Daniel shouted:' I always knew you had a sister!'

So ofcourse after that i had to explain the whole situation to him, otherwise he would keep annoying me.

But knowing Daniel he kept asking about her and telling me that i should get in touch. But i didn't know if she wanted that after all those years.

( I hope you guys like the length of these chapters 😊)