part 33

Once Mia was finally in her room and was getting ready for bed, she couldn't find her toothbrush and sleeping shirt anywhere. Then she remember, they were in Max's suitcase. She packed them there because her suitcase was already full.

She walked out of her room and to her brothers. Thankfully there were only a couple rooms between theirs.

She didn't really bother to knock, knowing Max he was probably on social media on his bed. She was right.

'He ehh Mia what are you doing?'

'O nothing i forgot i packed some of my stuff here. So i was just getting that.'

'Ow ok, but could you hurry?'

'Yeah sure why?'

But before Max could answer, Charles walked out of the bathroom 'Hey baby i took a shower. Ready for round 2? SHIT MIA I DIDN'T SEE YOU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!'

'Well hello mister leclerc. I was just about to ask you the same thing, but i guess i don't have to anymore.'

Mia walked out of the room als fast as she could, but not before yelling 'Don't have too much fun!'

***

Quali was just over and most of the guys still had to do some interviews for the pres.

Mia was just about to leave the Redbull hospitality to wait for Alex. The friends were going to a nearby café to spend some time together.

Mia walked towards the Williams hospitality, because that is where the friends would meet up. But before she could even reach the hospitality, she saw a group of guys staring at her.

It wasn't a big group, but the combination of the guys didn't make her feel good. There were some guys from her f3 days and with them Lando, Pierre and Carlos had mixed themselves into the conversation.

While she was walking past them her former "collegues" were giving her death stares, but only when the guys from f1 weren't looking.

Mia was trying her best to pass the group as fast as she could so none of her friends would call her over. Sadly she didn't have that much luck.

'He Mia come over!' Carlos said to her.

'O no i don't have to.'

'Yes you do, let us introduce you' Pierre added

So they didn't know these guys knew her, and definitely not for good reasons. She beat them, how on earth could a girl beat a guy in motorsport right? Probably only by cheating... That wasn't true. Mia passed them fair and square on their own turf.

'Hi Mia it's nice to meet you.' One of the boys said to her, with clearly a fake smile.

Mia stood there between the guys and their conversation. Here and there there were some deadly looks thrown towards her, but nothing she couldn't handle thankfully.

After some time Mia decided to check the time. She now had to hurry to get to the Williams hospitality, because Alex was probably already waiting on her.

Mia politely excused herself, and ran as fast as she could towards Alex. She was infront of the building, when she heard a voice near her 'finally able to make it? Lando was too charming to get away from?'