part 38

***
'I'm so sorry. My brother can be verry annoying sometimes' Mia said awkwardly

'Yeah, sadly i know him aswell' Lando answered, trying to be cool. He was actually full of nerves and the main question that was still on his mind was, why would Mia want to go out with someone like him?

Unknown to Lando, Mia had the exact same question. Why on earth would he go out with her? She only had one good person she dated and the rest was either a bet or they never showed up.

'You look beautiful tonight.' Lando said to Mia while blushing, Mia didn't notice that because she was to focused on hoping her blush would go away.

'You don't look so bad yourself either.' Mia replied with a smile.

They walked to the elevator and later got out on the ground floor. Mia wanted to ask where they where going, but the response she got was 'you'll see, i hope you'll like it..'

They got into Lando's black mclaren, which he was barrowing this week. They drove to the restaurant and were just talking about the race, trying to ease the tension away.

Not long after they arrived at a small but expensive looking restaurant...

'Hi sir, do you have a reservation with us for tonight?' The waiter asked

'Yes i do, it's under the name Norris.'

'You requested a private booth with romantic atmosphere, is that correct?'

'Yes it is, thank you.'

Lando and Mia followed the waiter, before they were sat properly the waiter brought over a cola zero and an ice tea, which was Mia's favorite.

It was a cozy booth in the middle of the table was a bouqet with white roses, Mia's favorite.

'So Mia, eh i'm not really good at dating...'

'You aren't? Don't you go out with girls all the time? I have seen the fans you have. There are a lot of model between them aswell.'

'So that's what you think of me? But no i don't really. Uhm what is your favourite thing to do?'

'Uhm well, i used to like horse back riding very much. I mostly did it during the years i didn't race. Do you have any hobby's?'

'Ow that's amazing, my sister rides aswell. I go with her to the barn sometimes and i've ridden a few times, but i'm awful at it. I have actually fallen off loads of times.' He lauged thinking back about the memories with his sister. 'Well apart from the few times i've been on her horse, i really enjoy to golf. I usually golf with Carlos. He is a lot better than me, but i'm getting there. Don't tell him that i think he is better. He won't let me live that down.'

'So Mia do you have any fun memories with your family?'

'Uhm well they are mostly back at the karting track when i was younger. It was good when Max won without any mistakes, but i... How is it in England with your family?' Mia changed the subject quickly, knowing if she would tell the story's he would look at Max and her differently and she didn't want that.