part 36

Mia was shocked to say the least. Lando Norris mclaren F1 driver, her brothers friend, the guy she had been crushing on lately had asked her out?!

It couldn't be true right?! She didn't want to believe it, one of the last dates she went on was horrible.

Ian grover, f3 driver had asked her Mia Verstappen also f3 driver out. How could she say no?!

Not even hours after the race and the moment he asked her out, they were sat at a fancy restaurant. Dressed in fancy clothes and pretty make up, Mia couldn't be happier.

The date was going amazing, they had some starters and the chatting went easy. They knew eachother from racing, but outside of the track? Nothing.

Talking about their lives and their families, Mia enjoyed every second of it. The dessert eventually came and Ian was able to get them some wine. Mia was a bit tipsy but nothing abnormal right?

They decided to get a smoothy on the way back to the hotel. It was a nice little bit remote , but nothing wierd.

Mia was peacefully drinking her smoothy and listening to this amazing boy, atleast that what she tought...

Out of nowhere some guys from f3 came running up to them and Ian stood up 'i told you i could get her, she is really easy'

'Did she really think anyone of us see her as a friend? And even like her like that?! She is just a pathetic little girl!' Everybody laughed at her.

The boys left as fast as they came and took Ian with them. How could they? Was she really that awful? Nobody could love her, maybe that boy from karting did, Pierre. But Mia would never see him again.

Crying Mia called her dad hoping for some kind of comfort.

'Dad, i was on a date with this boy and it turned out to be a challenge. Nobody likes me, they all hate me!'

'Mia, you little slut! You know you aren't aloud to date and aspecially not your rivals. It's your own fault, nobody likes a women in motorsport, you girls don't belong! Go back to your hotel and we will make sure you get withdrawed from motorsport!'

And with that her motorsport carrier ended and also the hope of ever recieving love from her dad.

Lando was scared that Mia's answer took so long so he blurted out 'O, ofcourse you don't want to go. I'm sorry i shouldn't have asked. I'll go now'

Shit that's not what Mia wanted, would it go wrong again like that time in f3 or could it be as amazing at it was with Pierre?

Mia saw Lando walking away, but didn't go after him. Why would he want her? It was probably a mistake. But in a split second her mind screamd don't let him leave! You can find love again!

'Lando, wait! I want to go out with you!'