part 13

Mia's pov:

The party was amazing! I met a lot of knew people. Alex and i had a really great time with oneanother, he is such a nice guy. All the people were great tho.

Lando however i caught staring at me a couple of times. But i didn't know if he really was or the alcohol was just playing with me.

When it was around 23.00 i was dancing on the dancefloor by myself. I didn't care, i was having so much fun! Until i saw him!

'O no there's that little bitch again!' Nikita yelled.

'So that's a good insult!' I said sarcastically. 'Don't you have anything better?'

'You better watch that mouth of yours or i will punch you!'

'O no you won't!' I said screeming

Then i saw a fist flying at my face! Before i could even process what was happening, he hit me!

I fell backwards but was caught in a strong pair of arms. The moment i looked up i saw Max punching the shit out of Nikita!

I tried to get up but the arms were keeping me in place. Luckily i saw Charles and Pierre trying to get Max off of Nikita, but not after they let him have a good couple of punches.After that it all went dark.

The moment i woke up again i saw a friendly face that i never seemed to dislike, Lando!

'He Mia don't get up to quickly, he punched you really hard. I caught you before you fell to the ground but your head doesn't look to good.' Lando said

'O thank you. O ow my head really hurts.'

'Yeah just lay down for a couple more minutes.' He said

I hadn't realised where i was laying until that moment. My head was on Lando's lap! He was just holding me there like it was the most normal thing in the world.

Some of the guys were around us looking concerned. When i saw them i started to look for Max but he wasn't there. 'Uhh guys where is Max? Is he allright?'

'Yeah he is. When Nikita punched you he went nuts! So Pierre and Charles let him give some punched but then they dragged him off.' Carlos told me

'They are in Daniel's room now. I haven't seen Max that angry in a long time.' Checo added.

I was ready to go to Nikita and beat him up so bad! 'Does anyone know where that dickhead of a Nikita is?! I want to beat him up!'

George laughed 'You really have the anger issues of your brother'

'I guess it runs in the family.' I said

After that i layed back down on Lando's lap, only i didn't realise i fell asleep.