part 17

Mia's pov :

After breakfast Max and i went back to his place. Max had to get some groceries, so i was left alone. When he came back and cleaned everything up, he had to workout.

Me being the sportjunky i am, wanted to give his workout a try. It was a long time ago since i last worked out. I did run and sometimes went with some friends to the gym but nothing major.

After about 10 minutes i was really out of breath, but i played it off. 20 minutes in to the workout i was done. I let my body fall to the ground and tried to catch my breath.

'I knew it was going to be hard, but i didn't think this hard' i said to Max after resting a bit.

He laughed and said 'i have a topsport workout what did you expect?'

'Well just for me to keep up a little. I know i'm not in the best shape, but i didn't think it was this bad.'

'You actually weren't that bad. Most people would have quit at 5-10 minutes.'

I was really happy to hear that because laying on the ground and feeling so exhausted isn't the best feeling

After that i took a shower which i really needed. Max had to head out again because he had some work to do. The rest of the day was quite and nothing special.

At dinner Max told me that our dad was comming over the next morning so i would be prepared.

That i night i couldn't sleep, i was so nervous. I was going over all the things he could say about me living with Max. About how he had not seen me in years, and more comments he could think of.

After hours of laying in bed i went on instagram and scrolled a bit to distract myself. Until i saw a text pop up from an unknown number..

'He it's Lando, Danny gave me your number. How are you?'

'Hi Lando, i'm ok. How are you? And why are you still up?'

'Good to hear, I'm good aswell. I just finished a stream, that's why.'

And with that our strange conversation ended. An hour later i finally went to sleep.

AN thanks to everyone who is reading and voting on this story. I really appriciate it, i didn't think people would read it. So thanks again!