part 6

Mia's pov:

The drive to the airport was long and the excitment and nerves made it even worse.

'Miss we are here.' Said the taxi driver. I thanked him, got out the taxi and looked at the time: it was 14.30. At that moment i had a realisation: i don't have any clothes packed! Luckily i saw a sign with the text:' Shoppingmall left.' So that's what i did. I bought some simple summer clothes and packed everything in a small bag.

At 15.30 it was finally time for me to check in. I got the tickets for the plane from Daniel over text. I went to check in and the lady behind the desk said: 'you are in firstclass sweetheart.'

I nearly choked 'I'm sorry miss could you check again please?'
'Sure.. Yeah you are in firstclass. Have a great flight!'

So at 15.45 i boarded the plane. It was amazing to experience firstclass. After some time in the air we landed in Monaco.

Daniel's pov:

I was so happy to hear from Mia. But the problem was, free practise was just done and i promised to pick her up from the airport. I first had to get away from the track without someone knowing. Thankfully i succeeded, well almost. Unfortenately Max did ask me where is was going, i just said that i had left something at home and i would be back in aabout an hour.

I was driving as fast as i could on the roads (thankfully i'm very good at that) and i was right in time for Mia's plain to land. I was pretty nerves to see her again, because it's not everyday you hide your friends sister from him.

I finally got to the gate where Mia was suppose to be. However when i got a call from Mia i was suprised.
'Hi Daniel where are you?' She asked

'Hey i'm at gate 11. Where are you?!'

'I'm at gate 13, that's where my plane landed.' She said.

'I'm so sorry Mia, i'm comming!'

Mia's pov:

There he was Daniel Ricciardo. Ofcourse he had the wrong gate, it got changed last minute and i forgot to text him about it.

Once he was almost at my gate he screamd: 'He Mia here i am!' O god everybody was staring, i tought. But before i could say something, he hugged me. I was overwhelmed but so happy at the same time. The only problem was, people were staring! Ofcourse they would be when they saw a famous f1 driver hugging yonger girl.

'So uhm Daniel where are we going?' I asked.

'Well i promised Max i would be back at the track in an hour, so that's where we're going.'

O no i didn't expect to see him so soon! But i had no choice, cus Daniel was already walking to his car.