part 3

Max's pov:

It was looking good for me this year in the champoinship, until now i was ahead of Lewis Hamilton but we had a very good season. We were both still in the running for the championship.

This week we were going to one of the most exciting races on the calender, Spa. The corners are amazing on the track!

***

Yesterday i had a great qualification! P1 for me so that would be an amazing start! P2 was Lewis Hamilton, p3 Valterrie Bottas and p4 Lando Norris.

Lando was one of the rookies this year but he is really good. Already p4 in qualification at Spa is amazing! He also is one of my good friends on and of the track.

Mia's pov:

So it was the morning of the race at Spa. It was very early and i was leaving to catch the bus on time. I waved goodbye to my foster parents and told them i would text them when i arrived.

It was a very long trip, a couple hours but it felt like days! The bus finally stopped and we had arrived at Spa! I was so excited to be there.

I was walking around the shops and got lost! Ofcourse that had to happen to me. I was trying to find my way back to a shop, when i felt someone tapping my sholder.

'So you are the girl Max has been looking at?' I heard.
I turned around and i immediately knew who it was, Daniel Ricciardo!

'Hi, i'm sorry i got lost. What are you talking about?' I questioned.

'Well i think you know who i am. You are Mia Verstappen, correct?' Said Daniel.

'Uhm no.. i don't know who that is.'

'Mia if you don't want to be recognized i get that, but don't you want to see Max? He told me you guys haven't seen eachother in forever.'

He was right. After all i did come here to see how he was doing, but i didn't have the courage to go to him.

'I'm sorry Daniel, i really can't. Please can you not tell him i'm here?' I asked.

'I can do that for you. But if you ever want to visit him but don't know how, here's my number and text me.'

'Thank you so much, good luck with the race!' I said.
We said our goodbyes and i went to my seat to watch the race.