part 21

Mia's pov:

Charles drove us to the party and the ride was nice. We talked about their free practise and about the club we were going to.

The club was about 10 minutes away, so we got there pretty quick. We went down to the bar but the guys weren't drinking because they had quali the next day. I on the other hand needed a stress relieve from the past weeks.

I had no limit and just kept drinking.  The guys tried to stop me but it didn't really work and within no time i was really tipsy.

Alex asked if we could dance ( it was probably just to get me away from the bar but i didn't care). We had a great time and we were just all over the place singing and dancing like there was no tomorrow.

Eventually Alex was tired and went to go and sit down, because Charles and George were just dancing aswell. I got of off the dancefloor aswell and went to grab another shot.

After i took the shot i felt a tap on my sholder. I assumed it would be one of the guys i said 'wait a sec i want another drink!'

'Um Mia i think you have had enough.'

I recognized that voice immediately, Lando!

'O hey Lan, i'm just getting one more shot and then i'm done!'

'No you're not. How did you get here?'

'Just having a fun night with Charles, George and Alex. But they want to leave soon.' I pouted

'Alright let's go looking for them, because you need to go back to your hotel.'

So we did just that. We finally found them just sitting somewhere. When Lando and i went to sit with them George immediately spoke, 'Mia we're leaving, do you have your key to your room?'

'Ofcourse i have it right.... o shit, i forgot i gave it to Max!'

'Well um the reception isn't open until 10 in the morning..' Charles said

'You could come with me back to my home. I live about 20 minutes away with a friend of mine, but he wouldn't mind. Only if you want ofcourse.' Lando offered

'Yeah sure i think that's fine. Only if it can ofcourse.' I answered, luckily i was a bit sobered up already.

So we all left the club and the guys got in Charles his car and Lando and i got into his car.

The drive to Lando's home was silent but not awkward or annoying, after a long party i was really happy with a bit of quiet time.