part 35

After a hectic conversation between Alex and herself, Mia finally returned to her room.

She didn't even have time to take her shoes of and fall onto the bed before there were loud and frantic knocks on the door.

Mia decided to let it go and just think about all the stuff Alex said to her.

The way she craves Lando's attention, but is to scared to go up to him.
The smile that he brings to her lips, is the kind of smile that only falling in love gives to you.
The way she hopes one of her friends or even her brother will bring him up, so thinking about him isn't wierd. When she finally gets to talk to him she convinces herself that she isn't inlove, but just moments after that she feels herself get lost in those beautiful eyes.

But there is the knocking again, it seems like it hasn't gone away. It feels like the person on the other side of the door is not giving up any time soon so the most obvious thing to do is open the door.

With a heavy sigh and a very tired body Mia dragged herself to the door. She really didn't know who to expect..

Maybe it was Max because he wanted to hang out.
Or maybe it was Alex who forgot that he put something in Mia's purse and didn't take it back.
Maybe it was George who was ready to gossip while eating icecream. Daniel was also an option, he probably wanted to watch a movie but nobody wanted to watch with him.
There was a possibility that Charles was there, because he was planning on surprising Max but didn't know how to.

All of these people crossed her mind, even Carlos really craved a snack that he obviously didn't pack and wanted to see if Mia had it with her.

But out of all the people she taught of, the boy who was standing infront of her door never crossed her mind.

'He Lan, what are you doing here? It's 23.00 and tomorrow you have to race..'

'Yeah well... i just came to ask you' he kept stuttering ' if you wanted... no... how did your date with Alex go?'

Well Lando felt like shit. He really wanted to aks her out, only if Mia hadn't gone to the café with Alex maybe he would have a chance. But now Mia was probably already swooning over Alex.

'MY DATE?!' Mia laughed het ass off. ' i didn't go on a date with Alex, god no. Whe were just cathing up. I don't think anybody would want to date me' the last part Mia didn't say out loud.

Lando felt relieved, so she wasn't all over Alex. Did that give him a chance? Probably not, but why not try?

Out of nowhere Lando felt a wave of confidence run over him. He felt bold. He was Lando fricking Norris and F1 driver, he could handle anything in the world!

'Mia do you want to go on a date with me?' And as soon as he spoke the words, regret washed over him.

AN so we are nearing the end of the book... hope you like it and will keep reading till the end