part 22

Mia's pov:

When we arrived at Lando's place i was stunned. It was a beautiful aparment with windows everywhere. I know how rich these people were but it still amazed me how rich.

The moment we stepped in we heard a voice 'he mate you're finally home, do you want something to drink?'

Lando chuckled 'No thanks Max, i brought someone home by the way!'

I probably looked really confused so Lando said 'Max Fewtrell is my best friend, we live together.'

We walked into the livingroom to see Max sitting on the couch. 'Hey, who are you?' Max asked me

'Hi, i'm Mia. Nice to meet you.'

Lando spoke up 'uhm so Mia you can sleep in my bed and i'll sleep on the couch.'

'Are you sure? I can sleep on the couch if you want. I'm already happy you let me stay here tonight!'

'No you really don't have to, i'll sleep here. Come let's get you some clothes too sleep in.' Lando said as we walked upstairse. He got me a hoodie and sweatpants from him and i instantly felt happier. The feeling i got while wearing his clothes was strange but nice, it was like having him hug me all the time.

Lando left me alone in his room after that and went to sleep on the couch in the livingroom.

***

After i slept in i went to check my phone and saw a missed call and a text from Max 'Can you come back tot the hotel as soon as possible?'

I panicked, what could be wrong?! I raced down stairse, said goodbye and thanks to Lando and Max, they were really confused but i had no time to explain and took a taxi back to the hotel.

When i arrived i saw Max sitting in the restaurant. 'He what's wrong?' I asked

'Mia did you get a chance to look at social media yet?'

'Um no not really why?'

Max than proceeded to show me a site with the titel 'Who is the New girl at the f1 track?' The artikel read that a new girl had been spotted and seemd to hang around Max, Lando and Daniel a lot.

There were a lot of speculations about the girl. Was she a new girlfriend? Someone from an f1 team?

Under the website there also were a lot of comments..

'Is she the new girlfriend of Max?'

'Does she work for an f1 team?'
"No, i don't think so because then she would be wearing team merch"
'Yes that makes sense'

There also was this one comment that scared Me a lot 'i think i know her from somewhere, didn't she race in f3 a couple years ago?'

Luckily the people who commented under the post didn't believe that comment. I was so scared people would know who i was, but at the same time i wanted people to know.

(Sorry about the first bit of this part. I hope you liked the second part better! Also the updates might be a bit slower, i just started school again)