part 37

***
The race had gone well for most of Mia's friends, with Max winning the grand prix! How exciting that was, Mia had more important things to stress about. The date with Lando was tonight.

After Mia agreed to go on a date with Lando, he immediately told her that they were going out after the race to get some dinner. He also told her to dress nice and elegant.

There however was a slight problem, Mia didn't pack anything nice except clothes she could go out in.

After some digging in her suitcase, she found a little black dress, with some cutouts on the side. She paired it with black high heels, some silver jewellery and a small black and sliver Chanel bag. It was a simple but certainly classy look, she just hoped Lando would like it.

In 20 minutes Lando would pick Mia up, so when there was a knock at the door and Mia was fixing her make up a bit she got scared, until a familiar voice spoke 'Mia can i come in?'

'No you can't Max, go away!'

'Are you naked?'

'What, no?!'

'Then i'm comming in!'

Before Mia could stop him, he entered her room.

'Omg you are going on a date? ARE YOU WITH PIERRE AGAIN?!'

'Yes Max i'm going on a date, but not with Pierre'

'O okay... but who is it than?'

'I won't tell you, because you'll just wait and try to convince him not to go or follow our every move until you are certain that it's alright. So no you can't know.'

'But you look so pretty and i just want to know, who's going to look at you all night. Can't i just be a little protective?'

'Why did you come here after all? Aren't you suppose to be celebrating your win?'

'Well that's why i was here. I wanted to aks if you were down to watch a movie and order some food with me and Charles. But it seems like you have other plans'

'I would have loved to, but you're right i have other plans. So if you don't mind, get out because he will be here soon.'

***

'CHALRIE, CHARLIE, CHARLIE!!'

'What's wrong maxy?'

'My sister is going on a date! I want to know who it is!'

'Maxy, baby we are not spying on your sister!'

'O yes we so are!'

Before Charles could argue further Max had opened the door and was looking down the hall.

Before Lando had the oppertunity to greet Mia properly, her older brother was already screaming at him.

'Mr Lando Norris, are you the one taking my sister on a date?!'

Max immediately turned around and screamd at Charles again 'CHARLIE, IT'S LANDO!'

Before Max could close the door Mia yelled after Max 'Max, Charles please don't tell people. We don't want others to find out.'