part 4

Max's pov:

The race went great! I ended p1 Lewis p2 and Lando p3.

But i noticed that Daniel was being weird and not his usual silly self. There was something wrong but when i asked what it was, he pretended that there was nothing. So i let it go.

After the race i stond high on te podium and was looking around. While i was looking at one of the orange stands, i saw something. No someone, or so i tought. But no it could never be her, it couldn't be Mia. We hadn't talked for so long, i tought she wouldn't even know who i was.

But when the national anthems were played i lost sight of her. I never questioned it again because well, it probably wasn't even her.

Mia's pov:

It was amazing to see the race and the best was that Max won the race! I don't think i have ever been that proud! To be there and see my brother win a race! Yes, i know he has won a lot of races but this one was just special for me.

But when the boys stood on the podium and the dutch anthem was playing, i could have sworn Max saw me. But i just shrugged it off, he couldn't have seen me. The last time we saw eachother we were very young and well i have grown up since then. Also my disguise was very good, but then again Daniel knew who i was.

After the podium ceremony i walked around a bit, because my bus didn't come until an hour after. When i got lost again ( yes, again! I don't know how either!) i bumped in to someone.

'I'm so sorry! I don't know where i am.' I said not looking who i was talking to.

'Don't worry, i think i can help with that' the person said.

'Omg you are hot' i blurted out. He just laughed.

'Sorry' i said.

'No it's fine. Where were you going?' The hot guy asked

'I was trying to find the bus stop so i can go home, do you know where it is?'

'Yeah i know that, let me walk you too there.'

' That would be great, thank you so much!'

The guy indeed walked me all the way to the busstop. But there was something about him. I thought i recognized him, but i wasn't sure.

So when it was almost time for me to get on the bus i asked

'We have been talking a lot but i don't know what your name is?'

'O yeah i totally forgot. I'm Lando nice to meet you haha. What is your name then? He said.

'O i didn't tell you did i? My name is Mia. Nice to meet you to!'

Then i had to get on the bus home, so we said goodbye and i got on the bus. During the bus ride i tought about the whole day: what Daniel said, this boy Lando and Max because i didn't know if he recognized me or not.