part 9

Mia's pov:

The time had come for Max to make a decision. I was so anxious! I hope he will let me stay with, i tought. There ofcourse was a big chance he didn't want me to live with him, i would also understand that. Only i was hoping he would say yes.

While i was walking to the Redbull motorhome, because that's where we would have lunch, i saw Lando again.

'He Mia!

'Hi Lando. How are you doing?'

'I'm oke, starting p5 tomorrow so that's reasonable.'

'Yeah that's great, but i really got to go, i'm going to have lunch with my brother. Bye!' And off i went.

Max's pov:

The time came for lunch and i had made my decision. The only problem was that i was doubting my decision. I didn't have much time to think about it, because there was a loud knock on the door. 'Come in!' I yelled.

'Hey so uhm where do you want to go for lunch?' Mia asked.

'Well i was thinking this place here at the track. It's very private and only accesible for drivers and people who work for the teams.'

'O that souds great. Shall we go?'

While walking to the restaurant there was an awkward silence. We both looked at eachother to maybe start a conversation, but it was just too weird.

We finally arrived. The restaurant had a buffet, so we could each pick what we wanted. I ofcourse had to follow my diet but still took the stuff that i wanted. Mia however just picked some fruit and a slice of pizza. I wasn't suprised, when we were young she also always wanted pizza.

Our food was delicious! We just talked a bit but nothing important. Then Mia cleared her throat 'So uhm Max, did you think about the question i asked?'

'Yes i did. It was a pretty hard decision, but i first want to ask you some questions. If you would come to live and travel with me, what would you do with school?'

'Well i didn't know that either yet, but i was thinking i could follow online school or try homeschool which will also be online.'

'Oke that actually sounds fine. But what will your foster parents say?' I questioned

'Uhm i don't really know. I think they are going to be sad at first seeing me leave. Then again they probably will also be very happy i get to spend time with you.'

'Well Mia i think i have made my decision.'