part 31

Mia had quit racing some time ago already and by now Max was well into his formula one carrier. Daniel had just left Redbull, that meant Pierre Gasly was given to oppertunity to race alongside Max.

Mia was living her new life where nobody knew she was a Verstappen. Her friends knew she loved to watch F1 and decided to suprise her for her birthday.

They were on a week trip to Italy and when her friends told her they bought tickets for Monza for the entire weekend, Mia couldn't hide her happiness.

The girl and her friends moved to another hotel closer to the track. But when her friends were in a clothing store, Mia went to get a Starbucks refresher first.

And there he was, the boy from her karting days, one of the few nice ones, the one who she had a major crush on, Pierre Gasly.

He turned around and saw her, the sweet girl from the karting track, the now not so little girl, some might say he had a crush on her back then.

Their eyes met, and they instantly became happier. They talked and talked and fel inlove all over again. Pierre took her out on saturday after quali, so none of her friends knew.

They loved every moment of it. Remembering the old days, but making new memories neither of then would ever forget. They were eachothers first love back in the day and now felt the love grow between them all over again.

They went back to Pierres hotel, it got a little romantic between them and neither could hold back their feelings. In the hotelroom everything went fast, but was amazingly romantic, sweet and everything Mia could wish for her first time.

It was with her first love, she never lost feelings for him and neither did he. Afterwords she stayed the night at his, he was wonderful, he made sure she was alright, brought her food, they watched a movie and cuddled.

But when Mia left the next morning, they both forgot to exchange numbers or anyway they could contact eachother.

Mia was devistated the Monday after the week with her friends when she found out. She sadly was too scared to reach out to him scared it was just a one time thing to him.

Pierre felt awful, he didn't know how to contact her, he didn't have her number and Mia Verstappen on instagram was nowhere to be found.

They were both heartbroken, but there was nothing they could do except go on with their lives.

'Uhm no Pierre, i'm so sorry'

AN so i think, this chapter and part 30 where the best ones i have written so far! So i'm posting both of them  because i couldn't wai, hope you like it!