part 40

Mia was so busy looking at all the icecream flavours, that she didn't notice Lando comming closer to her.

Mia jumped because she felt two wierdly familiar hands on her waist, but relaxed as soon as she saw they were from Lando. Her hartbeat did increase a lot and she felt it was 40 degrees out of nowhere, but apart from that she was utterly happy.

They walked with their icecream to the nearby beach, hands softly brushing against eachother. Mia looked over to Lando a couple times, but as soon as she saw that Lando noticed her, she looked away.

Now they were sitting on a bench near the beach, looking at the sunset. It was perfectly romantic and they fell into a comfortable silence.

Mia felt something cold yet hot on her thigh, and low and behold it was Lando's hand. She turned to look at him and he looked right back.

Their faces came closer with each passing second, feeling the hot breath of the other on their own neck....

'LANDOOOOO NORRISSS!!' was being screamd out of nowhere, by a familiar Aussie.

Lando and Mia jumped away from the other.

'Hey guys! How've ya been?' Daniel asked not knowing what moment between his friends he had just ruined.

'Ow hey Dan, yeah we've been great. Why are you out here late at night?' Mia asked still slightly disappointed the guy with the big smile showed up.

'O well i was just running along the beach when i spotted you. Care if i join?'

'Well mate.. if you don't mind, i'll talk to you tomorrow alright?' Lando said while trying to get his friend to move along.

Daniel finally left and the two were left alone again after some time.

They watched the sunset some more and when it got really chilly, Mia started to shiver. Her natural instinct was to find a heat source. She found it directly next to her, radiating from this tal, handsome, kind, beautiful smile, crazy and above all funny man.

When Lando found Mia cuddeling into his side, het took of his jacket and placed it around her sholders. They just sat there for a while enjoying eachothers company.

Not long after they decided it was enough for the evening. They both were extremely tired yet content.

Mia almost fell asleep when Lando was talking to her in the car, not because of disintrest just because she felt happy and safe.

Lando parked the car nice and swiftly, before both getting out of the car. Lando had somehow found the courage to take her hand in the elevator, they stood there hand in hand just loving it.

Lando walked Mia back to her room and then it was time to say goodnight...

'Lan, i had the most amazing night in my whole entire life. It was beautiful and so amazing... i'm just at loss of words.'

'Yeah, it has been the best night i've had in a while aswell...'

He slowly took her hands a little bit more tight and took a step in her direction.

He tried to get close to her so they could hug and not just wierdly say goodbye...

Mia stepped a little closer at the same time, feeling his hands around her waist, breathing against her neck.

She got goose bumps all over her skin and so did Lando...

Inch by inch they got closer... Then their lips made contact, hands all over the place. They felt eachother smile into the kiss. It was like fireworks exploded right above them. Like all their worries escaped. Nobody was ruining this moment for them.

They only moved away when they both needed air. Both stood there with dumb teenage smiles and bright red cheeks...

AN This is the end! I can't believe this is it! I have worked on this for so long and I am so thankful to ever single one of you!

I hope you all have enjoyed it and thanks for reading it, especially if you have come this far!

Thank you all again for reading, lots of love

From me xxx