part 18

Mia's pov:

I woke up to Max knocking on my door and telling me that our dad would arrive in an hour. So i got up and got dressed.

When i was done i walked down staires and saw that Max had made a beautiful breakfast. I know Max and our dad have a fine relationship, but Max still always wanted to impress him.

Not even a minute later the doorbell rang. It was time. Max opened the door and i was waiting in the kitchen. I could hear their conversation.

'Hi dad it's good to see you!' Max told our dad.

'Hi Max yeah it's lovely to see you aswell!' I heard dad say.

'I have something to tell you before you come in. I have a guest and you well.. know her.'

'O that's great Max i always love to see friends of yours.'

Then i heard them come in the kitchen and i started to get really anxious. The moment they walked in i immediately made myself heard

'Hi dad. How have you been?'

'O um hi sweetheart, i'm fine how are you? Did you come to visit Max?'

'Good. I also have been good. I did come to visit him but for a longer period of time. I'm living with Max'

'O that's great, but aren't you suppose to be in the Netherlands?'

'No, i missed Max very much after you broke us apart so..'

'I didn't breake you guys apart. Max just had to follow his f1 chances and you couldn't come with him!'

'Yes i could have because i was in f3! I had people there who wanted to look after me.'

Max tried to get between us 'Guys it all worked out in the end, so please stop fighting!'

'Yeah i think we should. Let's just have a regular breakfast as a family.' I said.

So we tried to have a nice breakfast. It all worked out. We just had regular conversations. We talked about Max in f1 and how he could maybe get his first f1 championship this year.

We talked about my life a bit but nothing special. We really didn't talk about my f3 days because my dad still couldn't stand the idea of a girl in motorsport.

After a couple hours dad finally decided to leave. When he was out the door Max and i sighed. It was good to see him again but it also was very tiring.