part 12

Mia's pov:

Max just told me we are going to a party. I was pretty excited but nerves as well. I honestly was never the best at parties, and the fact that i was going to meet Max's friends and them getting to know me as his sister only made it worse.

I was so happy when i found a party dress in my suitcase because i couldn't remember if i bought one. It was hugging my figure and my hourglass shape was enchanced. I put some light make-up one but with a little glitter.

I didn't realise how late it was until Max screemd:'Mia we're leaving!'
So i grabbed my purse and ran down stairse.

'Wow Mia you look amazing!' Max said while we were getting to his car.

We arrived at the party about 10 minutes later.

When we walked in we saw how huge the party was. Max didn't seem to care at all but i was really overwhelmed.

Max just kept walking and i stayed behind him until i saw a group of guys sitting in front of us.

'He Max joining the party as well?' A boy asked Max.

'He Carlos, yeah i thought it would be fun for once. Guys i want to introduce you to someone.' Here it comes i thought.

'Do you finally have a girlfriend? Someone asked.

'No Charles i don't. Guys this is my sister Mia Verstappen. Please be nice.'

I stepped out of Max's shadow and saw everybody gasping. 'Hi i'm Mia.'

Everybody was really nice to me. All of the boys who were there introduced themselves they were, Carlos Sainz, Charles Leclerc, Sergio (Checo) Perez, Pierre Gasly, George Russel and Alex Albon.

We had been chatting for a while when i saw two familiar faces coming our way.

'Hey Mia good to see you. Do you like the party?'

'Yes Daniel it's amazing thanks for inviting me! Ow hey Lando good to see you.'

'Um hey Mia. You look g-good.' Lando said while turning as red as a tomato.

Lando's pov:

From the moment i met Mia i liked her for who she was. But when i saw her at Daniel's party tonight i was shocked. How did she get in to a drivers party? How did she know Daniel? And why was she talking to all of those drivers, what looked like she had known them for years?

She was beautiful. She had a gorgeous dress on that showed her curves perfectly. Her make-up was done amazingly, but all i could say was you look good. How stupid!

That comment earned me some weird looks from my friends but i didn't care.

'Mia how are you here?' I asked

Before she could even open her mouth Max spoke up 'Mate Mia's my little sister. How do you know her?'

'We met eachother at the track.' I said without thinking.