part 28

AN i'm going to try to write in third person pov. Just to see if this works better. 

Also a small warning from here there will be some driver x driver storylines.

'You guys should stay the night, none of you are able to drive home.' The tipsy dutchman said.

'Max, slight problem there aren't a lot of bedrooms because one is occupied by me remember?' His sister replied.

'O shit yeah, well some of us have to sleep in the same bed if you guys don't mind.'

Everybody agreed that they couldn't really drive back and stay at Max's for the night.

'Well since Pierre is already dead on the couch we can let him stay there.' The monegasque suggested.

'By the way there is one guest room left so...' Max said

'Me and Alex will take that one if you guys don't mind' George replied a bit too quick not to be suspicious, but nobody thougt anything of it.

'That leaves me and Lando... I guess i'll stay with you Max, alright?' The monegasque asked shyly. 

'Yeah sure, mate. So that means Lando will stay with you Mia, oke?'

'That's fine by me.' Mia replied but feeling that the reply of her brother to Charles was a bit off, by the tone of his voice.

***
Mia was getting ready for bed while most of the boys were still down stairs. After some time almost everyone was ready to go to bed. The guys all borrowed some comfy clothes form Max for the night.

'Well Lando... here is my bathroom and ehh you can use anything you need to and well... i am just going to wait in my room.' Mia said while the awkwardness between the two could be felt.

'Yeah great thanks... uhm see ya in a bit... just ehh i... no never mind, i'll be there soon' Lando tried to get some words out of his mouth while turning red as a tomato.

Not even two seconds after Mia left the bathroom she heard a loud bang, so she ran back immediately.

'Lando what the heck is that?!' She screamd

Lando opend the door with a guilty look on his face 'i may or may not have broken your hairdryer, while trying to grab something, sorry'

'Seriously! Well it's fine i needed a new hair dryer after all. Now i'm really going to my room, try not to break anything else please.'

***
Almost all the drivers went upstairse, but two remaind...

'Baby, i missed you so much'

'Finally we are alone, now we don't have to hide.'

'Yes, but there is still no changing your mind in maybe comming out to them?'

'Not for a long time i'm so sorry, i'm just scared honey'

'I get that, i can wait don't worry'

AN who do you think our secret lovers will be?