part 8

Mia's pov:

As soon as Max said come in Daniel opened the door. I stayed behind Daniel making sure Max wouldn't see me wright away.

Daniel started speeking 'Max i have somebody with me who would like to talk to you.'

Here goes nothing i tought.. 'Hi Max long time no see.'

'MIA! Is that you? I have missed you so much!' Max just hugged me and i silently cried. Ugh i hate myself for crying, but i guess it's emotionol seeing your sibling again after years.

We talked for ages about how i was doing, how it was living with my foster parents, how his life was going with f1 and about our dad. On the one hand we started catching up on all those things we had missed in eachothers lives, but it also felt like we just saw eachother yesterday.

But then a spontanious question came to mind... 'Max can i ask you something?'

'Yes anything.'

'My life with my foster parents is great and all, but i miss you very much. Is there any chance i'm able to live with you and travel the world with you?'

Max's pov:

Not even an hour ago i had just seen my sister for the first time in years again. I could not believe my eyes, she was standing there in my room.

We talked about every aspect of our lives, but then she asked me a question i would have never expected. She basically asked if she could live with me.

I really didn't know what to say, so i told her i would tell her my decision tomorrow after qualification.

***

Mia and i were going to have lunch with eachother so we could spent some more time with oneanother. It was good to catch up on eachothers lives. But then it was time for the qualification.

Qualification went good. P1 Lewis p2 me and p3 George. But when the nerves of quali were gone, other nerves came back. What am i going to decide? Do i want Mia to live with me or not?

Mia's pov:

During qualification i was back in the paddock. But when Q1 was over, a boy came storming out of a garage. I didn't see him until we bumped in to eachother.

'Hey watch where you're going!' He screemd.

'Well i'm sorry how could i miss such a big dickhead!' I yelled back, but he was already gone.

Then some other boy ran after him, but he stopped to talk to me.

'Hey i'm so sorry Nikita is just angry he placed p20.'

'O yeah well i get that, p20 sucks. But he has no right to talk to me like that!' I said.

'Yeah you're right. I'm Mick by the way, nice to meet you. I have to go to Nikita, sorry!' He said the last part while he ran away.

Once i finally had the chance to sit somewhere and get something to drink, i didn't realise Q1 was almost over.