part 11

Mia's pov:

After the call i was walking around the paddock until i heard: 'Are you stalking me or something?'

'O hi lando! Don't flatter yourself, i'm just waiting for my brother.'

'Well that's a shame. Waiting for your brother? Every fan is already gone by now.'

'I know, but when did i tell you my brother is a fan?'

Then my phone rang and Max called

'Sorry Lando, it's me brother i have to pick up.' I said with a smirk.

'He.. yeah i'll be there in a minute.. bye.' I said to Max over the phone.

'So bye Lan see you around.'

And with that Lando stood in the middle of the paddock with a stunned look on his face.

After a short walk i was at the Redbull motorhome. I saw Max standing and he waved at me.

'He Mia, we're going to my home now and get you settled in allright?'

'Yeah sure, i'm ready!' And with that we left to his house.

The drive there was not awkward at all and we chatted about our day at the track.

The car stopped and Max said: 'We are here. Your stuff is already upstairse so don't worry.'

We got to his appartement and i was amazed how beautiful it was. 'Wow Max your appartement is absolutely gorgeous!'

'Haha thanks! Come i'll show you around.'

He showed me around and when we got upstairse he walked me to my room. It was plain but he told me i could decorate it how ever i wanted.

Max's pov:

I took Mia to my place and she was amazed. It was really funny to see. I am pretty wealthy but i don't really show it much, but i tought she knew because being an f1 driver it pays really well and people know. Apparently Mia isn't one of those people.

So i let her walk around and gave her some space to go to her room and decorate it if she wants to. Once i finally had a moment to myself a texted popped up on my phone.

'Hey i'm throwing a party tonight are you comming as well? O and bring your sister, so she can make some friends.' It was Daniel.

He was really annoying sometimes but also a great friend. The only problem was Mia was a really anxious child and i don't know how that's now.

'Mia?' i said while knocking on her door.

'Come in!'

'So um we are invited to a party at Daniel's tonight. I know you were really anxious when you were young but i think it's good for you because you could make some friends.'

'O, lets go to that party then. Yes i was really anxious and i still am a bit but i also love parties!'

I was so relieved when she said that that i immediately texted Daniel back:'We'll be there at 19.00.'

'Mia we're leaving at 18.50!'