part 7

Mia's pov:

The drive to the track was very peaceful. Daniel and i talked a bit about my life and his. About how it is to be an f1 driver and everything around it.

The moment we arrived at the track, all the nerves were starting to kick in. But when i stepped out of the car, i saw a familiar face, Lando.

'Hi Mia, i haven't seen you in so long how have you been?' He asked me.

'O uhh hi Lando, you remember me? I'm allright thanks for asking.'

'Ofcoure i remember. But why are you with Daniel?'

I wanted to reply but Daniel did for me. 'Mate i don't know how you know her, but we are going somewhere. We will be back, so after that you two can catch up. See you later!' And with that we were gone.

There it was the Redbull motorhome. I was so nerves i was shaking, Daniel ofcourse noticed it.

'Mia you don't have to worry. He misses you as much as you miss him. This will be a happy reunion.' He said trying to calm me down. It somewhat did, but i was still a mess.

Daniel led the way trough the motorhome and to max his room.

'Mia, do you want to knock or should i?' I looked at him with big eyes and he understood what i ment, so he knocked.

'Hey mate can we come in?'

'Yeah sure, come in!' I heard an all to familiar voice say.

Max's pov:

There is a big weekend ahead for all of the drivers, Monaco! So it was only normal that all the drivers were a little bit on the edge, but Daniel was being weird. He was the same as back in Spa and i was starting to worry.

After free practice we had some time talking with the engineers. As soon as that was over Daniel grabbed some of his stuff. So i asked him where he was going, but his reply was very vague. So i decided not to bother him more.

After the whole encounter and free practice i was absolutely dead, so i went to my room in the motorhome. After half an hour Daniel knocked on my door.