part 24

Mia's pov:

***
Max and i were just relaxing in the lobby, when my phone got a lot of notifications.

She has been spotted again?!
Who is this new girl?

'O no not again! I thought people forgot about it already.' I sighed

'You saw the latest article didn't you? One thing you must now about this sport, people never forget and the media loves drama!' Max explained to me.

Just then his phone started to ring, so he picked up. I didn't pay much attention to the conversation and just played a game on my phone. I was busy scrolling trough instagram, when i felt hands on my shoulders.

'Hey Mia how have you been?' Alex asked

'Jeez you scared the crap out of me! O hey Alex, i'm alright only the rumours are a bit annoying. They think i'm dating one of you.' I laughed

We were just chatting when out of nowhere there were screams, i didn't know what was happening and got pretty stress and so did the guys. Max finally hung up the phone and looked really worried.

'Uhm Mia, we kind of need to talk... So there is this rumour going around that you are my sister and well... some people we knew from karting have backed it up. So my PR just called and said we need to make a statement asap. So... i know i said it is up to you, we can just say we are not related or something... I'm so sorry' Max told me while he panicked.

'Well i think it is time... We probably can't hide it much longer anyway, so why not make it public now and stop all the rumours. I know it will be hard but i'm willing to go trough all of that knowing i get to stay with you. Everything is better than being away from you again.' I said through my tears.

'Oke you guys know you're siblings and not lovers right?' Daniel stood next to me because he overheard the conversation.

***
Max and i looked trough is phone to see if he had some pictures of us from the last few weeks and a picture of when we were younger. We eventually found this picture that Alex took of us just standing next to eachother and laughing. The picture from our younger selves was just a regular sibling picture, half hugging one another and with huge smiles.

'Mia, are you sure you want to do this, it's all up to you. I don't want to push you into anything you don't want.' Max said while he was ready to post the picture.

I reassured him again and after a couple mintus of convincing him to actually do it, he posted the picture and i posted it to my instagram. And then we just had to wait for the storm of media accusations and comments.