part 19

Mia's pov:

After dad left, Max and i had to get on a plane to England. The next race was going to be at Silverstone, so we had to leave.

I thought we were just going to take a regular plane, but boy was i wrong. The moment we arrived at the earport Max parked his car and we got out. Apparently Daniel would fly with us.

I just walked in with the guys to the main entrance. Only to be stopped by Daniel. 'Mia, where are you going?'

'Well um to the entrance?' I responded

'Dude didn't you tell her?' Danniel asked Max

'Well i just tought she would know. Mia you do know we aren't flying on a regular plane?' Max asked me

'We aren't?'

Max chuckled 'No, i have a private plane. We are going to go with my plane'

I didn't know how to respond, so i just stood there. Max and Daniel walked away and i ran after them, not wanting to be left alone.

A couple hours later we finally landed at an earport near London. When we were out of the earport, Max called a taxi. The taxi brought us to our hotel. Because it was a really big hotel most of the teams were sleeping there.

When we entered the hotel. I  immediately recognized some people, Alex and George! It was so nice to see some familiar faces. The boys recognized me aswell and came straight up to me.

'Hey Mia it's good to see you!'

'He Alex it's good to see you guys aswell!'

'Do you want to come with us to lunch? We're just going to a café 5 minutes from here.' George asked

'Yeah i would love that, let me tell Max and i'll be back in a sec.'

We went to this cute café, it had flowers all over the walls and it had amazing food. I got a bagel and the guys got something that would fit in to their diet.

We talked for hours about their life and mine. We even realised that we used to race against eachother in karting, that's why they seemed so familiar.

George was a very sweet and honest person to be around and a lovely guy. Alex was amazing aswell, we had a lot incommon. We knew eachother back in our karting days already really well so it was a lot of catching up with him.

The time had gone by really fast and we had to leave already, because the guys had to be at the track in half an hour for free practise.

AN i'm going to Spa this week so the update might be a bit late. I'm really looking forward to it!!