13

Bettys POV
Archie grabbed my arm as I stared at Jughead.

He said "alright so I haven't found anything, I've been checking abandoned places. Any hiding spots someone could be in...it could mean...someone here or someone out there is already invited in..."

I panicked and he said "we have to watch out, if you see anything suspicious, hear anything suspicious....keep your guard up."

He pulled me into another room saying "but you drinking animal blood won't cut it."

I sighed and I said "I'll be fine..."

He groaned and I left and went back to Jughead. As Jughead and I were sitting in our seats I held his hand and he held mine.

He asked "wanna dance?"

I smiled gently and nodded as he brought me over. As he spun me around I held his arms as he smiled at me and I did some slight steps.

He said "you know your stuff..."

I laughed saying "I may have learned something growing up..."

He smiled and I continued doing more steps as he smiled at me and spun me into his arms.

I laughed as Archie came towards us and he looked at me and gave me his big annoying I need you face.

"Betty..."

I sighed and said "not now..."

Jughead said "you can go."

I asked "you sure?"

He nodded and I smiled as we walked off.

"What!" I shouted at him.

He said "take a look..."

He grabbed a women and lifted up their scarf and I gasped seeing two holes and he shoved them away.

He said "someone is feeding off of people..."

I said "Jughead..."

I ran back as I saw him in a room of old artifacts.

I said "Juggie?"

He turned and I said "can I check something?"

He asked "what?"

I fixed his collar and felt no marks and fixed his cuffs and no marks.

"You okay?" He asked.

I nodded and smiled as he smiled as he said "check this out, it's a book filled with almost every document from back in the 1800's."

I smiled as I stared at it realizing it was my fathers....

"Fredrick Andrews..." he announced.

I smiled saying "he's our ancestor..."

He looked at me and said "so that makes your ancestor Alicia..."

I nodded and he smiled as he said "Elizabeth Andrews...that's a beautiful name."

I blushed and said "my mom almost named me after her...but she gave me the name Betty, just a correlation."

He smiled and said "I'm guessing Archie was too?"

I looked and nodded "Archibald is a very unique name, my mom loved it and said Archie was better."