31

Bettys POV
I came out of the bathroom and saw Jughead.

I shouted "what were you thinking!? I could've hurt you!"

He shouted "I don't care!"

I shouted "Jughead look at me! I'm a mess when it comes to human blood!"

He said "well I don't care!"

I shook my head and sighed and said "I'm sorry okay, I'm sorry you saw me like that."

He told me "you're were like a completely different person..."

I frowned and said "I'm sorry..."

He came up to me and hugged me and I held him, he rubbed my back and I cried holding him.

I said "I could've hurt you...I don't want too..."

He picked me up and I cried.

He said "it's okay Betty...it's okay..."

I sniffled and he looked at me saying "I know it was dangerous...but if you died...I would've killed myself."

I frowned and he said "I want to be with you Betty, whatever it takes...if it means finding a cure or if it means you turning me..."

He set me down and said "I'm gonna be with you, I don't care if you push me away. You hurt me, you hate me...I will always want to be with you."

I sighed and kissed him. He kissed me back and rubbed me back. After a few days I was in the kitchen as I drank.

Archie came down saying "hey you okay?"

I shrugged saying "just...it's just weird. It's almost Christmas which means..."

He laughed saying "ahhh...Founders Day in a few weeks forgot they still do that bullshit here. Remember our first one?"

I laughed saying "how could I forget? I was...14?"

He laughed and I said "I wore a beautiful dress."

He smiled asking "you gonna go?"

I shrugged "if Jughead is I will, but if not I'm staying here."

He sighed and said "are you okay with the blood?"

I nodded saying "it's difficult but I'm okay."

He smiled gently and I said "I'm just nervous..."

He sighed and said "don't be okay? I'm right here."

I nodded and he hugged me. That night I was getting ready to go out with Jughead to a party his parents were attending at the Blossoms. As I finished I saw Archie and I fixed his tie.

"Come on. Jughead texted me, him and Veronica are already there." I informed him.

He nodded and we left. That night I was having fun with Jughead as he spun me around. Suddenly he picked me up and I laughed as he set me down.

"Are you drunk?" I asked.

He smirked and nodded as I scoffed. He kissed me, I laughed and held his face as he smirked and he spun me again and I gasped as I suddenly bumped into someone.

I said "I'm so sorry..."

He looked at me and I noticed "oh Reggie..."

I crossed my arms and he smiled "and your the little bitch who made me look like a fool."