54

Jugheads POV
We were at the lake and they said "my story, is basic Romeo and Juliet, One loves someone they love them back, we can't be together try to be together forever but then out of nowhere something goes wrong and boom. No more happy ending, now I want the happy ending."

I said "why are you posing as me? My friends, my family."

They smirked and said "now that's the best part, I can be anyone I want."

They smirked and said "but you want to see how I look like? So picture this? Why do you think Betty fell in love with Forsyth back in 1864, why do you think after that and now it's seems as if you two are destined to be together?"

I gulped saying to them "it's just..."

They smirked saying "you don't even understand it..."

I sighed and they smirked saying "your a doppelgänger you know?"

I sighed and frowned saying "yes, yes so?"

He smirked saying "you want to see who I truly am?"

I sighed and suddenly they turned back into Betty.

I said "stop lying."

She smiled saying "I'm not lying Juggie."

I grabbed their arm and she said "oh feisty...I've been following all of you for the last few months."

I gulped and she said "my story. Everyone listens to it, I lost the man I loved...he lost me...we wanted to live forever...but nature always restores its balance..."

I gulped and she held my face "Elizabeth is my doppelgänger. My shadow self, my women in the shadows."

I gulped and she said "you and Elizabeth were made for each other...waiting to find the other shadow self to restore the bond, grow old, and live happily ever after."

I looked at her as she said "Elizabeth is not supposed to be yours, there's another one of me, our there in the world waiting for the destined day of you two running in and loving one another.

I gulped and she said "so now...I'm gonna meet the fake me."

All of a sudden she snapped my neck.

Bettys POV
I was in the house pacing back and forth.

I groaned saying "I'm this close to shoving that cure down your sons throat!"

Mrs Jones said "calm down."

I shouted "calm down!?"

All of a sudden the door was knocked on. I looked over seeing Jughead.

"Hey Betty...I'm sorry that I snapped your neck I..."

I hugged him and said "I'm just glad that your safe..."

I held his face and frowned looking at him. I gulped and frowned leaning my forehead on his.

I held his hand and said "you know I love you right?"

He nodded and I looked down but looked back up glaring at him "I love Jughead, and your not him."

He grabbed me and I pushed him back. He threw me across the room and I groaned as he grabbed Mrs Jones.

"No!"

I ran and kicked his face and he stepped back.

"Run!"