32

Jugheads POV
A few months passed and everything felt normal. Betty and I were good. Veronica and Archie were perfect. There wasn't much heard about the vampires in town, even more perfect. With Christmas and New Years passing Betty wants to take action for finding the cure. But we also are teenagers in love...so we like to do all sorts of things. Betty kissed me as she moved to my neck and I groaned gently as she laughed.

"You know if you turn me into a vampire we can have hot crazy vampire sex." I told her.

She laughed and said "and you won't be able to control your bloodlust as a vampire."

She smiled and I smiled back as I kissed her.

She laughed saying "but...I do enjoy your blood.."

She smiled and I said "we can't, the founders ball is just a few hours and we've been awake for the night."

She laughed saying "I don't care...I just..."

She grabbed my neck and I felt her bite me. I moaned gently as she gulped down blood and she stopped and looked at me. I held her face as she stared at me and I smiled looking at her eyes. She wiped her mouth and licked my neck.

I said "it's creepy but sexy."

She laughed and I kissed her. She laughed holding me and moaned as I thrusted into her.

"God I love you..." she told me.

I laughed and kissed her and she kissed me back. As I got home early I was getting ready. Getting a suit on as my mom smiled.

"Look how handsome you are."

I smiled and she fixed my tie saying "Betty is attending right?"

I nodded and she said "I like her, she suits you well."

I smiled and she said "come on, we shouldn't be late."

I nodded and followed her, when I arrived I looked around and looked for Betty. I walked around the Blossom estate.

I saw Archie and asked "where's Betty?"

He said "oh she's helping Veronica."

I smiled and he said "you know helping her with her hair and all, Betty had done it a few times and always won, giving her some pointers."

I smiled and suddenly Betty began walking out and she saw me and smiled, she wore a beautiful pink dress, her hair curled, I smiled and she smiled seeing me.

She said "to honor my past winnings, I wore this."

I smiled and she smiled saying "just upset that...that I can't do this again. My mother and I made sure I was perfect..."

I smiled holding her face "your always perfect in my eyes, you were the First Lady to win this your amazing."

She smiled and I kissed her and she kissed me back and looked down and walked off.

I sighed and Archie grabbed my shoulder and I looked at him and he smiled.

"Hey..."

He smiled saying "when she was...14 it was the first one she won almost 4 consecutive years. The 4th...it was right before the town attack of vampires...our mother prepared her, she was preparing...but like I said...she couldn't. The town thought she died."

I frowned and we walked down the stairs.

He said "she's just feeling a bit sour about this...don't worry it's not you..."

I nodded and he said "come on we should hurry on."

Betty's POV
I was with Veronica as I fixed her hair and smiled.

She said "you okay?"

I nodded saying "yeah...just giving sour memories. I was the first to win this you know? Almost 4 years straight."

She laughed and said "what happened to the 4th?"

I sighed and said "bad things..."

She frowned and I said "I was dead by then...so I couldn't enter and I was seen as a traitor..."

She frowned and I said "my mother would always fix my hair with our maid than doing our dresses. She taught me how to do the dances..."

I sighed and she said "I'm sorry..."

I frowned and said "maybe I deserved it...I never appreciated my mother once he came into my life because all I thought about was him..."

She got up and hugged me I held her and cried as she rubbed my back.

I said "I just miss her so much..."

She rubbed my back and I pulled away saying "no this is your day..."

She smiled and I fixed my tears saying "get your dress on it's almost time."

She nodded and I left the room. I was downstairs looking up at the staircase waiting for Veronica's introduction, Cheryl Blossom was first, Valerie Brown, Midge Klump, Veronica Lodge, and Josie McCoy."

I smiled as I saw when Veronica came down Archie helped her down. I sighed as I began having flashes of my founders ball, Archie escorted me because no boy my mother thought could compare and match for me, she didn't want me to dance with a stranger unlike my father. My brother was always there for me. I frowned gently as he took her hand and I tried to not cry but it was impossible. As they all walked and began dancing I held my necklace tightly as I frowned and began crying and ran off. I left and I went to my mothers grave and smiled I bent down and cleaned her grave and cried into my hands. I screamed and cried as I leaned my head on the tombstone.

I said "comeback to me mama...please..."

I cried and said "I'm so sorry...I was a horrible daughter...I was stupid...I'm sorry..."

I got up and looked at my fathers grave saying "and you destroyed my life...but along the way I found a boy who does respect me. You deserved to die..."

I smiled and said "I never liked you...I only saw you for protection, but you saw me as a stupid spoiled child...whilst mother saw me as her baby as innocent as I could be because I knew no better from what you were trying to hide from me!"

I punched his tombstone and it cracked and I panted gently as I cried more.