66

Jugheads POV
It was my birthday. It was the start of October, really the second and I was with Betty and we were at hers. She kissed me and smiled and I laughed as I held her leg as she smirked and I heard the music outside.

She laughed saying "do you like Paris?"

I nodded and kissed her and she laughed and held my face and began speaking in French as she turned us over.

She shoved me down as I asked "what's that mean?"

She smirked saying "I love you...and your the only man I want."

I smiled as she kissed me saying "I'm so happy your parents allowed you to come...and for your birthday and the fact we can get home so quickly."

I laughed and she did too. I smirked and she laughed and I kissed her again. That day we went home back to my place as I turned the light on.

We heard "surprise!"

I saw my parents and Archie with Veronica.

I laughed at them and said "guys..."

They smiled and my parents brought me to the couch and smiled.

"Well, with Betty wanting to take you somewhere in the world, we wanted you to get this opportunity." My mom told me.

I smiled and they smiled back as my dad gave me there present.

I opened it and scoffed saying "a typewriter!"

I laughed and said "a new computer!?"

My mom laughed saying "you're going off the college...you're gonna need the new things..."

She frowned gently and cried and I sighed as she laughed.

She kissed my head as Veronica came up to me

She said "here's my gift."

I opened it and she said "two tickets to Canada, I know you can run there but hey, traveling there is just as much fun the long way."

I laughed and hugged her and she rubbed my back.

She said "my parents also prepaid for a hotel just say for Hiram Lodge and you'll stay a week at any luxury hotel in the area."

I laughed saying "thanks Veronica."

She laughed saying "there's two so..."

Betty smiled and Archie said "well my gifts kinda personal..."

I nodded and he pulled me aside. We were in the kitchen and he turned on the sink and pulled out a box with a ring.

"Woah...Archie I'm flattered but your with my best friend and I'm with your sister." I joked

He rolled his eyes saying "it's for you."

I looked at him and he said "it's my family ring...I love Veronica...but it belonged to our mother, and if I knew her any better...she would know Elizabeth deserves to wear it."

I smiled and he smiled back as I said "I'll do it one day...when I can..."

He smiled and said "you've been a good guy for my sister, that's all I've ever wanted."

He smiled and I smiled back.

"Hey! I have a present too!" Betty shouted.

She brought me back and smiled saying "say hello too..."

She ran upstairs and I heard her open a door and suddenly a dog ran down. She laughed and I scoffed and got on my knees.

"I love this!" I shouted.

She laughed and he licked my face.

I laughed saying "this is amazing!"

Betty smiled at me saying "I know right! He's was a stray, I got to adopt him."

I smiled and said "he's so cute!"

I laughed and she did too.

I hugged her and she said "whatcha gonna name him?"

I smirked and said "Hot Dog."

My parents groaned and I laughed saying "it was my childhood stuffed dogs name."

Betty said "I find it adorable...just like you."

She kissed my forehead and I smiled kissing her. That night after cake and all Betty and I were on my roof having some cake and Pops milkshakes.

We looked at the moon and she said "I love this view..."

I smiled and she smiled as I said "Betts..."

She looked at me and I said "thanks for the pooch."

She smirked saying "i wanted another reason for you to become human."

I laughed and sighed and she smiled at me.

"Will you become human with me?" I asked.

She nodded and said "I will, I don't know when...I'm sometimes scared. I have been a vampire for so long and...not being like this...it makes me scared again..."

She sighed and said "I love you...I want to be with you...but I'm nervous..."

I held her hand and kissed her hand and said "I love you, I'll agree with whatever choice you want."

She smiled and said "I want to be human with you, I want a life with you...I couldn't do that with Forsyth...but it made me realize I would've made a mistake. Your the one I want..."

I smiled and said "I love you..."

She smiled and said "now for your real present..."

She opened a box and gave me the cure "you see?"

She smiled and said "do it..."

I sighed and she nodded at me and I opened it and looked at her and she held my hand and I drank it and stopped as I closed the tube and she looked at me as I looked at her.

She asked "so you feel okay?"

I nodded saying "yeah...I feel okay...I..."

All of a sudden I passed out.

Betty's POV
I grabbed Jughead and looked at him and got him inside his room. I got him on his bed and smiled at him as he groaned and I fixed his hair and took off his hat. After a while he groaned and winced holding his head.

"My head feels like crap." He told me.

I frowned and he looked at me "you okay?"

I grabbed his hat and took one of the pins off. Suddenly he pricked his finger and winced and smiled. I saw blood leaving and him not healing.

"Betts..."

I looked at him and smiled and he said "I'm...I'm cured..."

I smiled and kissed him, he held my neck and I smiled.

I said "you're human..."

He smiled and I kissed him again and he frowned.

"No more hot vampire sex..." he cried out.

I laughed and said "don't worry...I love you still."

He laughed and I pushed him back on the bed.