50

Jugheads POV
Three days went by and I looked at my parents as I brought them food. I gave it to them and my mom smiled and hugged me.

I held her and she said "are you okay?"

I nodded and she said "do you want to kill me?"

I frowned and said "I'm a vampire now...that's all I want to do...but Betty she doesn't want me to be like her or Archie in the past...so she teaches my to not hurt the people I love...I understand what she went through with me...I didn't know for so long and all she felt was this pain...this pain of you can't kill them but your new natural instinct is that...and I hate it."

She smiled and hugged me and I held her and looked at my dad.

He sighed and I said "you guys can get out today...I'll just have to...compel you...to forget."

My dad laughed saying "we will remember..."

I sighed and my mother said "FP stop!"

I sighed and my mom said "we need to protect our son! Look at this! He has people who love and care about him more than we probably ever did!"

She said "he's our baby please..."

My dad said "just kill me..."

I frowned and suddenly I heard "Jughead..."

I saw Mrs Andrews and she said "go upstairs, I'll take it from here."

I nodded and ran up.

Alice's POV
I sighed going inside the cell and gave them vervain.

"Now you can use it against me...I'm only violent when I must be. But overall...I don't know how in almost 200 years have I not killed someone..."

They looked at me and I said "your son is an amazing boy...he has saved my daughter and helped her through everything she has been through...Mr Jones..."

He scoffed and I said "I died for my son...my husband threw me to a vampire... and I died...but I came back...and I lost my children...I just found them..."

I frowned and said "if you give up your son it will destroy you...why can't you understand that?"

He said "how am I supposed to go on?"

I said "he's still your son, the boy you raised, the boy you made, he became something because he was afraid of loosing the person he loved, my daughter never wanted this life for him, but she's trying to make it better because she knows of you two and your whole council."

I frowned and grabbed the vervain and pressed it against my skin.

I winced saying "imagine this, this hurting your child the one you want to protect and love the most...stop the hatred, I understand you want to protect Jughead from vampires...but there are the good and bad ones out there..."

I sighed and got up saying "my children are good! You just choose to see everything bad."

He sighed and I said "go ahead and forget about your son, as a matter of fact how about I erase him from your whole memory..."

He looked at me and I smiled gently saying "i love your son because as a mother I see his pain. The pain he has to keep this from you two. The pain I saw in my son because of his father. Don't act up like this."

He sighed and I left.

Jugheads POV
Ms Andrews came up and she said "go talk to them okay?"

I nodded and went back down.

I saw them both and said "alright..."

My mom hugged me saying "I won't tell anyone, I promise...I don't want anyone taking you from me Jughead your my baby boy...please please...don't take this from me trust me..."

I smiled and hugged her and she cried and I rubbed her back seeing my dad. I walked to him and he sighed.

I held his hand "I'm still your son, I'm still your boy...I'm still the son you taught to drive a motorcycle, a car...you taught me how to ride a bike. You taught me so many things dad...please don't...I don't want you to forget..."

I cried and held his arm and suddenly he picked me up and held me.

I cried and he held my head "it's okay Jughead...it's okay..."

I cried and he said "it's okay..."

I said "I didn't want this...I wanted to be human but...I promise Ms Andrews said she's trying to find a cure."

They smiled at me and I said "I love you too..."

They hugged me and I cried holding them. As I brought them upstairs they saw everyone and Betty came up to me.

I said "mom...dad...Betty is actually Elizabeth Andrews..."

My mom said "one of the founding families..."

I nodded and she said "wow...your the Elizabeth?"

Betty said "I'm not popular."

My mother scoffed "you have been the only girl to win almost 4 consecutive miss Mystic Falls"

Betty blushed and said "I suppose..."

She then said "that must mean your father..."

Betty nodded and frowned saying "the legends are true...my father killed me...because I was in love with a vampire..."

I sighed and she said "but then I fell in love with me and he killed them...only that when he had killed me...my love saved me...but now over the years... I've learned to love again...to no longer fear it...but embrace it."

I smiled and kissed her and she kissed me back.

My mom said "so Archie...is Archibald."

He nodded and she said "oh my god...and Alice is..."

I laughed saying "Alicia yes mother..."

She scoffed saying "this is...wow!"

She smiled and said "so Alicia...I have so many questions as you being one of the ladies of the founders."

They walked off and Betty and I laughed as I looked at my dad.

"Dad this is Betty...or Elizabeth..."

He looked at her and sighed and smiled "keep my son safe please?"

Betty said "the day I met him I protected him... thank you Mr Jones."

He smiled and I said "please dad...promise me you won't tell..."

He nodded and I smiled and he hugged me.