22

Bettys POV
I woke up and groaned holding my head as Archie walked in with a glass and gave it to me.

"My blood...should soothe you over...." he told me.

I drank it slowly as he sat down and I said "for the first time I imagined death...and I still hate it..."

I frowned and said "I thought I heard mamas voice..."

He sighed and I told him "I thought she was talking to me..."

He held me and I cried as he rubbed my back.

"I want mama..." I told him.

He sighed and I cried holding him.

When I finished he said "I'm gonna head back to the safe house. Make sure everything is settled, I'll call you when it's safe to come..."

I nodded and he smiled and left in the car as I went to Jugheads. I knocked on the door and he opened it.

I said "Archie told me you told Veronica..."

He nodded and I said "did she take it well?"

He laughed saying "wait before you go cause she has dozens of questions..."

I sighed and said "I'll be gone by then..."

He nodded and I said "I wanna show you something."

He nodded and we left. As we were in front of my parents graves.

He was in shock and said "woah..."

I nodded saying "yup..."

He said "oh my god..."

I laughed and he shockingly said "Betty..."

I looked at him saying "before I leave I wanted to show you..."

He smiled looking at me and asked "why?"

I shrugged saying "my parents were an important part of my life, especially my mother...since they have passed there's no way but to show you them."

He nodded and I said "and...Dolores made me realize I was keeping another secret."

He looked at me and I said "I knew your ancestor Jughead...the one who gave a way to your family named Forsyth Pendleton Jones..."

He looked at me and I sniffled gently going into my pocket and pulled out a photo and gave it to him.

He looked at it and I said "when I first met you...I couldn't believe my eyes...cause I saw him dead... right in front of me...but then you showed me who you were...and I...I thought you were gonna be like him and some part of me...wished and hoped for it. But after getting to know you...I realized I wasn't in love with him anymore. You two are completely different people...but I was happy with that. New experiences I didn't see you as his ancestor I saw you as Jughead Jones...I know this is such a huge thing to lie about but...I just wanted to tell you before I go. Maybe if you hate me...It'll be easier for me to leave..."