44

Archies POV
"You sure you wanna come with me and my mother Cheryl?"

She said "oh yes, I want help, it's boring not being able to use these."

She popped out her fangs and I shook my head.

"You've gotta stop being a child." I told her.

She rolled her eyes and I said "we have to help her. We're in New York we know where she is, we each have to talk to her, my mom will go first then do whatever bull crap you can do Cheryl."

She sighed and we left.

Alice's POV
I walked in seeing all the half naked women and men, than I saw Elizabeth.

I said "Elizabeth Andrews."

She saw me and rolled her eyes saying "came to turn my humanity on mother I see..."

I sighed and she said "I'm not gonna boo hoo and cry to my mommy."

I walked up to her saying "Elizabeth please...please come home to me...I love you more than anything I can express I came home to protect you and Archie..."

She said "I wanted you, now I'm done with you..."

I smiled saying "Elizabeth..."

She said "mother all my life I was pampered, spoiled, worthless, weak, stupid. I was that my whole fucking life...Jughead made me realize that, I needed to be stronger, ruthless, myself. So now I am..."

She smiled and hugged me saying "I love you...I kinda do...at least. But now I need to be strong for myself. Goodbye mother."

She snapped her fingers and two men took me out.

Veronica's POV
As Jughead follows behind me we ran around New York trying to find Betty.

As we were running I said "she's suppose to be around here hurry Jughead!"

He groaned saying "I'm not made for running Veronica! How the fuck are you with heels!?"

I shouted "many concerts and celebrities!"

As we finally got to the place I saw Archie and his mom.

"What the hell are you two doing here!? I told you to stay in Riverdale!"

I said "I didn't care! You needed my help and I got the only guy who probably can help her!"

He sighed and I said "we all need to be there for her Archie...she no longer has only you, she has her mother, Jughead...she has people who love her here...but she needs the person she loves most."

I shoved Jughead in front of me and he grabbed his shirt.

"You hurt her."

His mom pushed him off "that's enough Archibald I raised you better."

He growled and I said "shut it!"

I looked at Jughead and said "you need to go in."

He nodded and I saw the guards.

I said "tell Betty Jughead is here."

They walked inside and soon they came out "she would love him to come inside."

We nodded and walked inside. We saw Betty inside with Cheryl drinking.

She smiled "come on..."

She gave us shots and laughed saying "my ex boyfriend and my brothers...ex? Or is it still girlfriend?"

She laughed walking away and I spilled it.

I said "okay Betty your being the biggest bitch ever!"

She stopped and turned around looking at me "what did you say?"

Cheryl grabbed her saying "Betty calm down..."

She smiled saying "I'm calm...don't worry...I'm very calm...because you see. Jughead made me realize I took things a little too seriously all the time...so guess what, when I'm mad, I'm hungry..."

Her eyes changed and Jughead put me behind him.

She stopped and said "Jughead isn't this what you wanted me to be?"

She laughed and grabbed one of the girls shouting "you see this? This is what you thought I wanted, I became it!"

She hit the girl, she screamed and she ripped her throat out and the girl fell and I gasped.

Cheryl said "Betty you have to calm down."

She shouted "why the fuck are you even here!"

She kicked her across the room and broke and shattered some glasses and I ran over to Cheryl and she winced and I rubbed her back as I helped her up.

Jugheads POV
I looked at Betty and said "Betty this isn't you..."

I walked closer to her and I said "look at me..."

She glared at me and I said "I'm sorry...I'm so so sorry..."

I frowned and held her face and said "I didn't mean anything I said...I was just upset, I'm scared of anything happening to you...and every time you tell me it's okay...I know it's never going to be okay...but I love you."

She smiled gently and held my hand and kissed my palm.

She than said "you really think that your stupid I love you speech is gonna fix this?"

She shoved me and I stepped back.

She said "you told me that I'm just like Forsyth..."

She laughed saying "you know what he fucking did to me! You know what he did he messed with my fucking mind 24/7!"

She bit her wrist and gave me her blood. I pushed her off of me.

She said "he did that to me! He held my throat at times because he found pleasure in it!"

She bit my neck and I gasped as I said "Betty you're hurting me please..."

She stopped and said "this is what he was like! He made me think he was in love with me!"

She threw me onto the wall. I winced and Cheryl helped me up and I frowned.

I said "Betty stop this please...please..."

She shouted "you made me like this! You made me become my worst nightmare! I'm not going to fucking change for you, for anyone, I won't turn anything back on because I fucking hate you."

I said "you don't mean that."

She ran at me but Cheryl grabbed her and threw her across the room. She broke her arm and she winced and looked at me.