57

Bettys POV
I was alone with him as he said "everyone around me is hurting me...they need to go to the other side."

I gulped and he said "you look exactly like Beatrice."

I smiled and he said "I remember meeting her when we were 7...I knew she was the love of my life the moment I saw her."

I frowned and said "you want to die?"

He nodded and said "but I must die with her... please...allow me that one thing to bring me peace."

I frowned and he said "the other side is falling apart, look at me. I want to die in peace and be happy..."

I then said "how do you bind something else to the other side? Must it be human?"

He shook his head saying "but it must be something that will never be hurt."

I nodded and said "and how do you...destroy the other side?"

He gulped and I said "trust me...please..."

I held his hand and he said "the other side is destroying itself, you can see it everyday. The wind, the currents, if I don't break out and die in peace I will die there..."

I sighed and said "thank you..."

He then said "will you get Beatrice? She ran?"

I smiled saying "if I know myself, she's coming back for you."

He smiled and I left.

I was upstairs as I said "we need to either bind something extremely powerful to the other side of we have to destroy it. But there's nothing coming over, like no full moon, no comet, nothing. We need something powerful for a witch to draw on."

She then said "how about you guys? Doppelgängers, is that powerful enough? You and Beatrice, him and Jedidiah, it can work..."

I then said "are you sure?"

She then said "unfortunately though...we can only do it with...with Jugheads."

I looked at Jughead and he nodded saying "okay..."

She then said "I can also draw power from something else..."

We were confused and she said "my mother doesn't have her powers, she put her magic into this thing in our house. An egg! I can draw some of her magic and be strong enough."

We nodded and Archie said "well...let's get them killed tonight."

We nodded and broke.

Archies POV
I stared at Veronica as she flipped through pages.

I asked her "you sure you know how to do this?"

She then said "it's a powerful spell, but as long as I have enough energy I can do it..."

I nodded and she held my hands "it'll work Archiekins believe in me please?"

I smiled and said "I love you, I can't bare a thought of something happening to you..."

She smiled and kissed me as Betty brought up Jedidiah.

He said "before I die...take my blood. My blood is now the cure..."

I ran upstairs and grabbed our medical supplies and got him sat down. As Betty called over Jughead I took a vial of blood from him.

Jedidiah said "there...now if you drink my blood...you become human...that's how it works..."

We nodded and he sighed and said "but I must warn you, the other side is dying, please be careful."

I looked at Veronica and Betty.

Veronica said "don't worry, I can do it."

She said "we need a talisman to....bind all components together."

Betty then said "well..."

She ran upstairs and ran back down saying "Forsyths journal, don't worry Juggie, I've been meaning to throw it out. Let it be today."

She gave Veronica the book and she opened it as she sliced Jugheads hand and blood fell, she then sliced Jedidiahs hand and suddenly began enchanting the spell, the candles in the room grew and I gulped as things in the room began flying around.

I said "Veronica? Are you okay?"

She gasped and panted saying "I can't do it...someone's blocking me..."

I looked at Jedidiah saying "aren't you human?"

He nodded and I said "Beatrice is a witch..."

Betty said "oh that bitch I'll kill her myself."

She ran off and I followed her as suddenly I winced and held my head and Betty did too as Veronica grabbed me.

"Jughead grab Betty."

Betty groaned and winced and I said "she's hurting us...why not Jughead?"

Veronica shouted "I have to finish! She wont block me!"

I groaned as it stopped and Betty winced and we got up and she ran.

I looked at Veronica and Jughead said "don't worry, go!"

I nodded and left. I was outside with Betty as she sniffed the air.

She said "I can smell her scent...vanilla."

Suddenly we heard "and you smell like roses."

We turned and saw her as she lifted her hand up. I groaned and Betty winced holding her head.

As she said "you're not gonna do anything..."

Betty ran and kicked her and stabbed her and she gasped.

Betty said "you'll die. He wants peace, you will get it one day. Todays not the day."

She took the blade out and she winced and I gulped as Jughead ran out.

He asked "you okay?"

We nodded and he held Betty as I ran inside and looked at Veronica.

She said "it's done..."

I looked at her and she smiled gently.

I grabbed her saying "you okay?"

She shook her head and I picked her up "you should get some rest okay?"

She nodded and we went upstairs.

I got her in my bed as she said "don't worry, the spell just wore me down."

I nodded and she said "Archie...we might have a problem."

I was confused and she said "I thought I made the egg the anchor...it's not the egg it's something else...and I don't know who or what it could be..."

I gulped and she said "don't tell Betty or Jughead... they've been through enough please..."

I nodded and she said "they need to have their happy ending and just stay that, so please...find out what it can be, and we'll get rid of it."

I nodded and kissed her and she smiled and I smiled back.