41

Jugheads POV
I was with Cheryl watching over her as she said "I don't need a babysitter especially if I can rip your throat out."

She grabbed me and I held a stake and said "I don't wanna hurt you."

She said "I'd like to see you try."

I gulped and her eyes turned.

I said "try it."

She smirked and bit me but immediately backed away wincing holding her mouth and coughing.

"You're an idiot. I've been making sure to drink vervain. Betty can handle blood now unlike you."

She coughed and glared at me and I smiled cleaning up my wrist and she cleaned herself up. All of a sudden her phone rang.

She said "Reggie."

I sighed and sat down as Betty texted me to check in.

"Jughead..."

I looked at Cheryl as she said "can you just go!"

I sighed and she said "please I want to have fun!"

I frowned saying "you're lucky I'm human."

She smiled and I left.

I got to Betty's and she said "aren't you on Cheryl watch?"

I shook my head saying "I think we need to let her be alone...she needs to grow and learn how to be a vampire alone."

She smiled and I smiled and said "plus we haven't had a day to ourselves to be normal."

I held her face and kissed her.

She smiled holding my hands saying "I missed you."

I laughed and she looked at my wrist.

I said "don't worry..."

She laughed and kissed me again and said "come on let me give you hot vampire sex..."

I smirked and she laughed as she ran us upstairs. The next day we were at the park as we saw everyone getting ready for the annual picnic.

Betty said "over the years, strangest traditions in this town."

I laughed and kissed her as she smiled saying "I'm glad we can be normal for once."

We laughed and suddenly we saw Cheryl.

"What? Mood killer?"

She smiled saying "come on you're the only ones I don't wanna bite there heads right off."

Betty said "well I gotta go get Archie, for all I know he's still canoodling with Veronica."

I laughed and she left.

Cheryl said "it's weird...why aren't you a vampire?"

I sighed and said "Betty doesn't wanna make me one, she wants me to continue living."

She smiled and she said "come on, I'll buy you some food."

I asked "your gonna make me do what after?"

She shook her head "I wanna be friends."

She smiled and I sighed as we walked. Later I was with Betty at Pops alone.

She said "so today wasn't so bad..."

I laughed and she said "my mom told Archie she's getting so many mixed directions she doesn't know if she's close to a cure at all."

I frowned saying "everyday it seems like... something happens and we stop it but another thing happens."

I held her face saying "I won't let anything happen I promise."

She smiled and said "the school year is over in just a few months...I want us to make these last months count."

I smiled and she kissed me. I smiled and held her face as she laughed and grabbed my hand and kissed my hand.

"Does it kill you that you can't hurt me?" I asked.

She frowned and sighed and said "why ask me that?"

I shrugged saying "Cheryl seems so eager...is that what you feel?"

She gulped and said "yeah..."

I sighed and she said "but I love you...I'd kill myself before I let myself hurt you."

She sighed and I looked down.

She said "hey..."

She made me look at her and said "I love you. Don't let what she says get to you head please..."

I said "I'm just upset with myself..."

She said "I love you Jughead...I love you more than I can explain I don't want to hurt you but because I'm a vampire it's...it's always gonna be there."

I then said "not unless you turn me."

She said "Jughead...stop this! I'm not gonna turn you! You'll destroy your life!"

I said "don't you think I go through shit to Betty!"

She looked at me and I said "I have to hear you every fucking day! You are the one to have the problems! Your always fucking talking about me dying! What about you!? You're fucking going to keep leaving! When I'm 70 you'll still be beautiful! What about you! My fucking parents want you burned at a fucking stake!"

She looked at me and I said "but guess what! I have to be strong for you because you're a little fucking bitch who needs mommy everyday! Fuck Betty you have your mother alive and you keep tabs with her everyday! Fuck! You need your brother! I have no one! I had no one for my entire life! You had him for yours! I sit at home with my mom doing shit for this town, my dads the sheriff I've been picked on my entire life for being who I am and it's tiring...and with you I had someone...I had someone to be with....to be me...but now I still can't be me because...your worried and controlling my every move..."

She said "Juggie I'm sorry..."

I laughed saying "you know you fucking said Forsyth was controlling, you became the fucking same thing..."

She looked at me and slapped me and pinned me onto a wall.

I said "kill me, you can't..."

She panted and suddenly she gasped and I looked at her as she fell to the ground and I saw Pops with a needle in her neck.

He said "I've had my case of vampires...I'll call her brother..."

She laid on the ground as she groaned and I frowned at her. She winced as she slowly got up and looked at me.

"We're...done."

She somewhat ran off bumping into a few things and Pops saw me.

He said "where did she go?"

I gulped and said "I don't know...but I think... we're done..."