55

Archies POV
"We don't have much time Archie!" Jughead yelled.

I shouted "I'm not the witch!"

Veronica shouted "calm down you assholes!"

She pulled out her book and flipped through pages as suddenly the door opened and we saw Betty.

"What's going on?" She asked.

She walked over and I said "we're trying to track down...this person that claims to be your doppelgänger. But don't worry Veronica is on it."

She smiled and suddenly she snapped Jugheads neck.

I said "you're..."

She smiled saying "surprise, surprise little Archie."

I shouted "Veronica run!"

I shoved her against the wall shouting "what have you done with my sister!"

She smiled saying "hmm where is she at?"

I screamed and slammed her against the wall "give me my sister back!"

She grabbed my arms and broke them and I winced as she laughed.

She informed us "I'm not here to hurt anyone but you have one of the cures, now hand it over."

I scoffed saying "as if."

She laughed saying "the property was mine. I was the person holding them in the cave and you took it away, but I do thank you for waking me."

I gulped and she said "so now give me back what's mine!"

She threw me across the room and I groaned

I saw Veronica "I can't stop her...I don't know..."

She grabbed Veronica and said "give me the cure! Or she's a goner."

I said "don't hurt her...I'll give it."

She smiled and Veronica said "don't Archie!"

I sighed and went into my things and saw the box.

I pulled it out and she said "I'll be on my way once I have it."

She reached her hand out and I sighed.

Suddenly I heard "don't you even think about giving her that cure!"

I saw Betty panting as she said "I just had to crawl out of Sweet Water River...walk through so much dirt and grime. You're not taking that cure away."

She smiled and I ran behind Betty as she said "go! I'll handle this."

I saw Veronica and grabbed her and left.

Bettys POV
I punched her as I shouted "Jughead wake up!"

I kicked him and she flipped me and I threw her across the room. I grabbed her and she grabbed my neck and suddenly Jughead grabbed her.

"Sorry Betts."

I kicked her and he tied her up and I tied her onto the chair and we sighed in relief as he kissed me.

He smiled and I smiled as she said "oh yeah, blah, blah, lovey dovey bullshit."

I smiled and held his face and he kissed my forehead.

She groaned "stop thinking about sex! God that's all you two thought about when I was following you."

We looked at her and she smirked "I'm psychic, I can read your minds, such as Jughead is always hungry, you're always thinking about your family, and let's just say Archie and Veronica are nasty! You guys actually do it but they think it...ugh!"

I then said "whatever, now what do you want?"

She then said "you know Jedidiah and I were just as in love like the two of you? All we wanted was to be together, but you both have read Romeo and Juliet no? I had no choice..."

I gulped she said "please...you want me out of your life? Allow me to find my love and be with him...but to do that I must find the cure to have peace... please..."

I sighed and she said "that's all I've ever wanted to do...please...I intimidate my victims, and I haven't been alive for 2000's years give me a break."

I sighed and went around her but Jughead grabbed me.

She said "yes you can trust me Jughead...Jedidiah was a lot like you, caring, thoughtful. I wonder if you Jones men are still good in the sack."

I gagged and she said "are they Betty? You've slept with two of Jedidiahs doppelgängers."

I rolled my eyes and she smirked "well...I guess they are."

I scoffed and she said "who's better?"

I shouted "I'm not answering that!"

She smirked and I said "you read my mind I'll kill you right here."

She sighed and said "oh...well Jughead is lucky, he's better. I guess Forsyth being a vampire at the time was bad and Jughead not being one and then being one now is better."

Jughead smirked wrapping his arms around me and I hit his hands and he laughed.

"We give you the cure and you go?"

She smiled saying "I need to find Jedidiah... please..."

I sighed and she said "please...if you hadn't met Jughead you would've tried every possible way to be with Forsyth no? Even if it meant discovering many dangerous things?"

I then said "what do you mean?"

She then said "you can see Forsyth again..."

I backed away from her and she said "originally when I thought Jedidiah was supernatural, I discovered this whole world called the other side. Where all supernatural beings that have been killed reside. But he's not there, he's mortal. But Forsyth...he was a vampire, he would be there."

I gulped and said "I need to see it..."

I then said "that makes no sense, you are a witch, witches are supernatural."

She said "once I find Jedidiah I can then find the anchor, it's said to be outside of Riverdale on the east, it's in the city called Stonewall. I must go there to destroy the thing that bonds it from having supernaturals here and back. Now please..."

I sighed and untied her as she said "now we must go."

She got up and stopped Jughead "you stay here. You look exactly like Jedidiah and I hate it."

I sighed and said "he's going, not unless you want the cure."

She glared at me and I ran and grabbed the box. I opened it and showed it to her.

She smiled saying "thank you. Now text your friends. We're gonna need them."

All of a sudden she drank the cure and I backed away with Jughead as she was about to fall but Jughead grabbed her and got her on the couch and looked at me as I texted Archie.