30

Archie's POV
"What have you done to my sister..." I said angered.

He smirked saying "ahh Archibald still protective over his little sister."

He laughed at me and said "sweetheart bring Elizabeth."

Suddenly Betty came out groaning and coughing

He said "the vervain in her system...is very powerful..."

I shouted "I'm gonna kill you!"

But as I tried going through I couldn't "you haven't been invited in. And you never will be."

He smiled saying "isn't that right Geraldine?"

She said "he will never come in here."

I groaned and ran back to the car.

I was inside as Jughead said "well!?"

I shouted "they have her inside, filled with vervain, I can't get in because I haven't been invited."

He said "I can go!"

I grabbed his arm saying "you go, Betty will kill me."

He said "we've gotta get her out please!"

I said "I know...I know you want to get Betty out but I can't do that."

He frowned and said "Archie..."

I sighed and said "I know that...but we need to figure it out first before we can comeback."

He nodded and I said "we're gonna need Veronica..."

He nodded and we left.

Veronica's POV
I was getting my things on when Archie and Jughead came back.

He said "we couldn't get her, Jughead is human and I can't be invited me. They compelled a human."

I said "who?"

He sighed and said "long ago...Jugheads ancestor rolled with the wrong crowd. They heard about his death and about us. They hated us when we were human and hated us even more as vampires. We need to get Betty out of there...they might kill her if we don't."

I nodded saying "what can I do?"

He sighed and said "you have to learn how to hurt us..."

I gulped and he said "there's this thing you can do, it messes with our minds like a frequency of some kind. You have to learn it."

I nodded and he said "but I know you can do it, tracking spells are already difficult I know you can do it as long as you focus."

I nodded and he smiled and Jughead said "okay I get you guys are happy but my girlfriend is being tortured!"

We sighed and he groaned.

Archies POV

As Veronica was reading a book I gave Jughead some stakes and a crossbow.

"Uhhh...you're expecting me. To use this?" He asked me.

I said "you have to protect yourself."

He sighed and said "I don't know I'm nervous..."

I said "well shut up and be a big man today."

He frowned and I smirked "Veronica you know the plan?"

She nodded and we continued our route.