23

Jugheads POV
I woke up and rubbed my eyes as I groaned feeling my legs a bit sore and I sat up carefully and looked at the room and panicked as I suddenly looked to my side seeing Betty sleeping on her chest holding a pillow. I smiled gently and covered her in more sheets.

She suddenly said "it's not polite to stare Juggie..."

I gulped and said "hey...I was covering you up."

She laughed and turned around and kissed me.

I held her and she smiled saying "feeling sore in your thighs yet? Told you that...hot vampire sex only works with two vampires."

I rolled my eyes as she laughed and said "and unfortunately for you..."

She pushed me back saying "vampires can go on all day..."

I smirked and said "I can go for a round in the morning."

I kissed her and she smiled and laughed at me.

I said "will you stay..."

She then said "Archie will be mad..."

Suddenly we heard "I'm not."

Betty shouted "what the fuck!"

She threw a candle at him and he grabbed it saying "im just so thankful I wasn't here to hear any of...that. But I love the fact that my baby sister is in love..."

Betty groaned saying "oh when I get dressed I'm gonna beat your ass!"

He smiled walking off as she huffed and I laughed gently.

She groaned saying "don't worry...we can make all the noise we want..."

I smiled and she said "and don't worry...I texted your mom after you passed out...so now..."

She kissed me and I smiled holding her and she moved on top of me. She went down on me and I groaned and she smiled and kissed me and moved to my neck.

I smiled and she laughed saying "I enjoy that you love this you know?"

I laughed and she moved on me. I moaned as she smiled holding my shoulders.

I held her as she said "shut the fuck up Archie..."

I laughed and she kissed me and I turned us over.

She smiled saying "you see your getting better..."

I laughed and kissed her as she smiled. We went downstairs as we saw Archie smiling seeing us.

He said "you two love birds done making love yet?"

Betty looked at me saying "I'll make you breakfast okay?"

I nodded and she kissed me again and I smiled as she went to the kitchen and Archie grabbed me but Betty grabbed his hand.