21

Jugheads POV
"Woah...really?" I asked looking at Betty.

She stared at the amethyst saying "I..."

She said "sorry I just...I've heard of it...."

I gulped and she said "that belonged to one of the most know family lines back in the day...it was said to weaken...the dead."

Veronica said "what the hell?"

She sighed and said "my grandma said the witches in our line are extremely powerful...and now that I'm one...I want to get to know this more!"

She squealed and held the necklace saying "Betty try it on!"

Betty shook her head backing away "I'm good...it looks like it would be better for you..."

She nodded and smiled and got it on as suddenly she gasped and I held Betty back but she held me back as Veronica's eyes turned white.

"Veronica!" I panicked.

I grabbed her before she fell and Betty said "this is bad..."

I looked at her and Veronica gasped and I held her up and she looked at me.

I asked her "hey you okay?"

She nodded smiling but turned her head to Betty and Betty backed away and Veronica got up and I saw her reflection...it was someone else.

"Elizabeth Andrews...modern day has taken you."

Betty said "Dolores..."

I then said "I thought you said she was good?"

She told me "things are different now...Forsyth..."

I gulped and Betty said "no! Please..."

I was confused and Veronica who is now her ancestor looked and turned to me.

She said  "I helped you...you haven't told the poor boy the truth..."

I was confused saying "Betty was is she talking about?"

She gulped and said "she's trying to manipulate you."

She smiled saying "same weak, naive little Elizabeth...he always spoke so highly of you...as if you were his property an object...and when I met you...boy was he right. Your not strong enough for this life...remember this? The necklace I used to ward off the evil kinds off such as yourselves, it shall be used to get rid of all of you. Starting with you."

I panicked and she rose her hand in the air and Betty screamed holding her head.

I said "stop!"

I grabbed Veronica's arm and pushed it away.

I yelled "run!"

Betty nodded and ran out the door.

Bettys POV
I was halfway home as I winced holding my head. I groaned and suddenly heard whispers. I shook my head and rubbed my temples as I continued walking till I heard her say

'Don't fight it Elizabeth...I know you want to be with your mama...think of it.'

I shouted "shut up!"

I cried and suddenly heard "Elizabeth?"

I stopped and said "mama?"

Suddenly I heard "my sweet Elizabeth...come home to me, you remember where home is?"

I smiled saying "yes mama...I remember..."

I smiled and ran back.

I got there and said "mama...where are you?"

Thats when I turned my head and saw Dolores and panicked as I tried running but was stopped.

She said "you've told this boy lies, you have not told him he's the ancestor of the first Jones. The love of your life..."

I cried saying "please...I...I don't wanna die..."

She smiled and said "it's gonna be okay..."

I shook my head saying "Archie..."

She smiled saying "don't worry...I feel him...he's coming. The bond you two share...it outweighs anything you know? Even when taking care of the both of you...you never split apart...it's as if you two were sired but not at the same time. I'm unsure if I'm being honest. It doesn't matter anymore you two shall not exist anymore."

I sniffled and said "I want my mama..."

She smiled and held my face as I cried.

She said "the only way to do that...is to kill you."

Jugheads POV
I panted as I called Archie.

Suddenly he said "Jughead? What's up?"

I said "Veronica...Veronica's ancestor is inside her and trying to kill Betty..."

He said "Dolores...how is that possible?"

I panted as I said "she put on a necklace with a stone and now she's possessing Veronica.

He said "I'm on my way."

He hung up and in a few seconds he was next to me.

"You go..." i told him.

I panted and he grabbed me and got me on his back and ran. As we got to the place we saw Betty in a ring of fire as Veronica was in to with her.

I got off of Archie and he shouted "no! Dolores don't do this! Betty is a child! You're manipulating her..."

She then said "I should've never helped your kind...your destroying our world...and my family shall not have to be forced to see that..."

The fire grew and I saw Betty as she looked at Archie and reached out for him.

He yelled "no! Veronica! Dolores or whoever you fucking are! You're not taking her away from me!"

He ran up a tree and jumped inside and grabbed her and bit her. I gasped as the spell stopped and I grabbed Betty as she looked at me smiling.

"You came to save me?"

I then said "sort of..."

She smiled and closed her eyes as she slowly breathed and I turned seeing Archie pull the necklace off of Veronica.

"Don't worry...I didn't hurt her that bad...I gave her some of my blood. This needs to go..."

I nodded and he said "even though she was intelligent..."

He grabbed a rock and smashed it into pieces saying.

"Bought the cheap stuff..."

I sighed as Veronica gasped waking up and looked around.

"What's going on?" She asked.

Archie said "your okay..."

She was confused and said "I'm gonna..."

She got up and groaned walking to a tree and I told Archie.

"I've gotta tell her..." I told him.

He nodded and I said "I trust her."

He smiled and grabbed Betty saying "I'm gonna let her rest and then bring her to the new place."

He nodded and ran off with her and I went to Veronica.

She said "okay Jughead...what's going on? I'm confused how are we. Here? How am I here...what happened..."

I smiled gently and said "it's okay, I'm gonna tell you all of it."