chapter three

(didnt read over! also might be a short chapter.)

here she met her new best friend , Ruby.
she met Ruby when she knocked on her door to ask if they had jumping cables for Stacey's car. and since Ruby wasn't muchhh older than the girl the two started hanging out.
-

here she also met a girl named Mia and was friends with her two. again her friends were different. Ruby was nice and taught her stuff since she was older. Mia was rude to the girl and would joke about the younger girl not knowing certain things.
-

Vienna didn't like being around Mia much as she would feel like she was being bullied.
so she stayed with Ruby most of the time.
-

though she would sometimes hangout with Mia when Ruby was away. with her she got her first boyfriend. Mario. Mario and her met since he was friends with Mia and the three started hanging out , Vienna had a crush on him which made her nervous to be around him.
-
sooner or later Mia got to the two younger kids together and Mario was nice to her. she liked his company , being only 8 tho she didn't know what having a boyfriend was like. and Mario was 10 so he'd done it before.
sooner if later the two broke up and Vienna wasn't comfortable anymore.
-

in this time Vienna didn't go to school much , only when she would get a ride from Ruby since they went to the same school and Veronica didn't have a car yet. not being in the same grade though Vienna don't enjoy school as much as she used to. she didn't have any friends and would only see Ruby after school.
-
Ruby had a brother and a sister.
her brother made Vienna nervous as he was older than both Ruby and her.
and her sister was adorable. she was only like 4 so she would hang around Malia. but also hangout with me and Ruby.
she was sweet and kind. which is what i liked about Ruby and her family.
her brother was nice but he scared Vienna.
he would tell Ruby and Vienna scary things and stories which made her start to have fears.
also they would watch scary movies after school.
but she was okay because Ruby always told her they were fake.
-
Stacey's apartment wasn't the best place to be living.
they didn't have much food , as they all didn't really have jobs. she didn't know what they did and also didn't really care.
Stacey's daughter , her daughters boyfriend and their two children also lived in that apartment complex and would come over and hangout and smoke. Veronica had done drugs , though she wasn't an addict. she mainly smoked weed. but she kept her daughters away from it.
-
Vienna had missed quite a lot of school around this time not having a way to get there sometimes. but she didn't mind. she didn't like school that much and liked being with Malia and her mom.
-
soon after not living at the apartment for long she moved again. only this time without her mom. and only with her sister.

AUTHORS NOTES.
made this chapter kinda short since i've been doing them long. i'm trying to shorten them and get to the more recent parts so just bare with me 😭