chapter 81

it was friday now , i had another very long boring day at school. only this time , Elliot had talked to me.
that was different than any other school day , since that was his first time talking to , other than at his house obviously.

i'm out of school now , about to leave my house and go to Fezcos store. i didn't spend much time with ashtray yesterday, mainly because it was late but also because he was being weird. hopefully he isn't like that today.

Malia was going to have to come with me , i can't leave her home alone.

"are you ready Malia ?" i yelled , grabbing my phone and jacket in my room.

"yeah." she yelled back , before running to my room.

"okay , let's go." i said , walking behind her to the front door.

i couldn't lock it , i don't have a house key. so all i did was close the door and walk behind Malia , down the road.

"are you and ashtray dating ?" she asked me , randomly.

"no." i answered her.

"mhm" she said , smiling all weird.

"we're not." i told her , just incase she would go tell my mom something.

"why are we going there then ?" she asked me.

"because.. me and him are friends." i decided to go with that , not knowing what me and ashtray actually are.

"okay." she said , shrugging and letting it go.

"besides , you don't wanna see you crush again ?" i asked her , laughing a little at hoe she had a big crush on Fezco. something about them two i guess.

"what ? i don't have a crush i anyone." she said , her cheeks getting red and her shaking her head at me.

"yes you do , Fezco." i said , elbowing her a little.

"i don't have a crush on him Vienna." she said , rolling her eyes and moving my arm away from her.

"whatever you say." i laughed a little , reaching his store and walking in.

"hey kid." Fezco said , looking up at me and Malia as we walked in.

"hi." i answered , smiling. and then turning to see Malia all red and smiling.

i laughed , making her turn to me and shake her head.

"you here for ash ?" Fezco spoke up.

"yeah." i answered , watching Malia walk behind the shelf , looking embarrassed.

Fezco squinted his eyes at her , then turning to me again. "y'all friends now or ?"

i took a second to reply , "something like that."
is what came out of my mouth. i guess that's the best answer for that.

he nodded , turning back to look at Malia who immediately turned away , smiling.
he turned to me once again , looking more confused than ever.

i laughed again , walking closer and whispering "she has a crush on you." just so she could hear.

he furrowed his eyebrows , making a weird face.

i chuckled , "see you later Fezco."
and then walked to the freezer door , with Malia following behind me.

"hey." i said , sitting down on the chair that was right in front of him , Malia sitting on the bean bag chair i usually sit on.

"hey." he said , putting his phone down on the table and looking at me , then Malia.