chapter 79

"Vienna.. we should go inside. you're falling asleep."
ashtray said , picking my head up from his shoulder.

i groaned , slowly moving from his shoulder.
his shoulder is really comfortable.

"cmon." he said , standing up and putting his hand out for me to grab.

i grabbed it , holding onto his arm so i didn't loose my balance and fall.

he walked over to the ledge of the roof , slowly going down to the trash can and then the ground.

"i'm scared." i blurted out , standing by the ledge.
it was a kinda far way down. and i was scared of slipping.

"you're fine. cmon." he said , moving closer to the house as if he was gonna catch me or something.

i sighed , slowly putting one leg off the roof , and then the other. "oh my fuck.." i mumbled under my breathe , reaching the trash can and putting one leg on there.

"i'm gonna fall." i said , out loud.
reaching my other leg to the trash can and then holding on to the ledge because i was scared to let go.

"i'll catch you. cmon Vienna." he said , getting impatient. aw you'll catch me ? so nice if you ashey mashy

i let go of the ledge , letting out a weird sound as i sat on the trash can , making sure i didn't fall.

"see , you didn't fall." he said , watching me get off the trash can.

"i could've. and you would've let me." i said , walking in my front door first.

"no i wouldn't." he said , shaking his head at how i was over reacting.

"what ?? that's was scary. imagine i fell of and died."
i said , turning around to see his cocky smile.

"i would've caught you Vienna." he said , rolling his eyes and walking behind me to my room.

"oh sure. and i would've went down first ? boom. i'm dead." i said , putting my hands in the air and then sitting down.

he laughed , shaking his head at me again.
aw i like his laugh.

"you would laugh if i died ?" i said , gasping dramatically. (probably 💀)

"no." he said , shaking his head and sitting next to me on my bed.

"you're mom still isn't home.. where is she anyway ?" he asked me , looking at me.

"she went to her friends house." i shrugged my shoulders , moving so i was laying against the wall.

"and Malia ?" he asked , making me smile at the fact he remembered her name. cute.

"she's there too , she's friends with her daughter."
i nodded my head , pressing un pause on netflix so there was more sound.

"damn. so why didn't you go ?" he asked another question , laying down on his stomach , looking at me.

"i don't know them. and i wanted to stay home." if i did go , he wouldn't be in here right now , talking to me. and he wouldn't know that i like him.

he nodded , turning his attention to the tv.

"you know , you can lay right here if you want." i said , noticing he looked uncomfortable with the way he was laying.

he hesitated , but nodded and moved up , laying next to me. we were close , but i would be closer if i was bold enough to move closer to him.

"the fuck is this ?" he said , pointing to the tv , with big mouth playing.

i laughed at how his face was , looking at the singing vagina on the screen.

"you've never watched this ?" i asked him.

"nah." he said , looking very entertained by the show. i nodded in response , turning away from him to watch the show too.

"that kids annoying." he blurted out , talking about andrew.

i smiled , nodding in agreement.

i laid my head down , slightly moving back so i could get more comfortable, but still not touch ashtray.
i've never laid this close to him , when i slept at his house he was far away from me.

i had my eyes glued on the screen , occasionally laughing at certain parts of the show , ashtray doing the same thing. i liked this. being here , watching this and laughing with him.

it felt nice to know that he knew i liked him , and that me liked me. and we could still do this without it being weird. that's what i was afraid of , and why i didn't want to tell him that i liked him.

we had just started gaining a friendship and i fell for him , i didn't want to make things awkward and he start being an ass to me again.

i felt him move closer , slowly putting his arm around my waist. i was so tired i didn't really react to it , but i liked it. so i moved back more , now against his chest. i could hear his heartbeat. it was fast.

i put my hand on his hand , the one that was around my waist. god this moment felt so nice. i just wanted to .. pause. pause time. keep this moment forever.

i smiled to myself , burying myself in his chest , taking in his scent. he always smelled nice , he didn't smell this the other guys i was around. and i like that. it was .. ashtrays smell. that's what i'll think of it as.

i had my head on his chest , laying down. while his head was laid on my pillow , his arm around my waist. this was the most comfortable i've been is so long. i didn't want to ever move.

i felt myself become more tired , before i heard my phone go off making me groan at how it ruined the moment. i heard ashtray chuckle , putting my phone in front of my face.

i sighed , opening my eyes and seeing my bright phone screen. seeing my mom texted me , i opened it and seen

                                           Mom
Mom
are you okay ?

so maybe she isn't coming home tonight.
i moved my hand away from ashtrays , replying ,

                                             Mom
Vienna
yeah. i love you

and then laying in down , not turning it off. which it probably won't turn off since it was still on the messaging app and it doesn't go off fast when i'm on that.

i felt my eyes grow heavy , trying to close.
i've been forcing them to stay open just in case my mom came home , and you know.. ashtrays here.

i felt ashtray grab my phone , probably moving it.
before putting his arm back over my waist and whispering something.

i couldn't hear what it was and my eyes were closed , i was barely awake. so i didn't reply , just let myself fall asleep , in ashtrays room.

AUTHORS NOTES.

yalllll i have ideas for chapters in the future , i'll make them soon actually. there's gonna be drama 😈

anyways here y'all go , i haven't slept and it's 4 in the morning so i decided to write a chapter before i gts and wake up late 💀 soo goodnight or morning or afternoon ? idk whatever time it is when you're reading this.

DIDNT PROOF READ.

ideas ??

💟