chapter 69

ashtrays pov:

i heard the store door open.
"hey kid." Viennas here. or Rue.

"hi." it's Vienna. she was here yesterday, when we went and hung out. i actually liked being with her yesterday, and i didn't like that.
i don't need to be worrying about her , i have Fez to worry about.

"whatchu doin ?"
"bored. and Arias isn't free so."
"you wanna hangout with ash again ?"

why does he always suggest hanging out with me , me and her aren't friends.

"sure i guess." i heard before the freezer door opened , revealing Vienna.

"hi." she said to me.

"whatcu doin here Vienna ?" i asked her , even though i just heard the reason.

"uh im bored. what are you doing ?" she asked me , pointing to the money in my hands.

"counting this." i answered her.

"want help ?" she asked , sitting down.

"nah. it's fine." i said , moving the money to the side.

"i'm boreddddd" she said. whining.

"don't you have friends ?" i asked her , other friends than Aria.

"yeah. but their all busy ?" so you come here ?
okay.

"want to walk around again ?" why is she always wanting to walk around ?

"again ?" i questioned , we did that yesterday.

she shrugged her shoulders , "there's nothing else to do."

i rolled my eyes , standing up and grabbing my phone. i had nothing else to do.

walking out the freezer Fez spoke up , "yo y'all leavin again ?"

"we're walking around" Vienna answered.

"alright. be safe." he said , nodding at both of us.

i didn't say anything , just walked out the door.
Vienna following behind me.

"you just walk around all the time ?" i asked her , it seemed like that's all she does.

"pretty much." she shrugged her shoulders.

i shook my head , that seems boring.
"you just count money all day ?" she said , turning my words back on me. okay Vienna.

i glared at her , her smiling.
i watched her look at the street before saying "it's about to rain." and moving under a building.
i stood beside her , watching the rain start to fall harder.

"we should play in the rain." she said.
is she serious ? she's 14. not 2.

"we're not two." i told her , she rolled her eyes pulling sleeve , running into the street.
oh my fuck Vienna.

"Vienna." i said , now almost soaked.

she smiled , "let's lay down."
lay down on the street ? the fuck ?

"no." i said , making eye contact with her.

"you're so fun." she said , and then sat down.
the hell is wrong with her ? it's pouring and she's sitting down ?

"Vienna." i said again , shaking my head at what she was doing. why is she splashing water around right now.

"you know those movie scenes , where people kiss in the rain. i want to see that happen in real life." i feel like she just says anything she thinks at this point.

i squinted my eyes , "what ?"

she smiled at me , "i don't know. i want to see that happen." you want to see two random people kiss in the rain ? okay.

i shook my head , smiling the tiniest bit.

i looked away from her , seeing a car coming.
"Vienna you're gonna get hit." i said , grabbing her arm and pulling her away.

she totally ignored what just happened , "we should lay down in the rain." first it was sit and now lay ?
god she's a child.

"no." i wasnt gonna lay down in the street , while it's pouring. i rolled my eyes , starting to walk back under the building even though i was drenched.

"you're an asshole." the fuck ? i'm an asshole because i don't want to lay down in the street like a 2 year old ? okay Vienna.

i turned around , "i'm just not acting like a toddler Vienna."

she scoffed , looking away from me. "sure."
she said before starting to walk away.

i don't know what happen , but seeing her walk away mad at me , pissed me off. i didn't like it.
i grabbed her , thinking fast i kissed her.
Vienna is officially my first kiss.
the only person i've ever kissed.

AUTHORS NOTES.

my sisters having her kid right now 💀

so i can write for the next like hour or so since it's a c-section and then after that idk. i'll probably be busy so idk if i'll be able to write a a lot.

so here a short chapter for the moment.