chapter 86

"hey kid. the fuck happened last night ?" Fezco asked me , as me and ashtray were now in the living room with him and Faye.

"hey." Faye said , waving at me.
she's so adorable. i like her.

i smiled at her , waving back before answering Fezco.
"what do you mean ?"

"you were drunk off your ass. and ash said you wasn't gonna be there , but you was."

ashtray looked at me , before sitting down next to Fezco on one of the couches.
of fucking course he would just look at me and not help me with replying.

"oh. yeah i wasn't gonna go , but ended up going." i shrugged , trying to make him move on from it.

"oh , alright." he said , taking a bit of the blunt he had in his hand. i swear , he's always smoking.

i just stood there , not knowing if i should sit on the couch next to Faye or on the floor.

"y'all good ? i heard y'all like arguing earlier." Fezco spoke up once again , looking at ashtray and then me.

"we're good." ashtray said , keeping his eyes on the tv.

"we weren't arguing." i said after him , walking over to where he was sitting and sitting on the ground right next to his legs.

"what are you doing ?" he asked , looking at me.

"sitting ?" i replied , looking up at him.

"why on the floor ?" in all honesty, i wanted to sit next to him. but there wasn't enough room where he was sitting , so the floor is good.

"i don't know." i shrugged , not saying the real reason.

he just squinted his eyes , shaking his head and then looking back up at the tv.

eventually, Fezco go up and walked off somewhere.
i'm guessing to his room.
ashtray patted where Fezco was sitting , telling me to sit there. so i did.

"don't you need to be getting home ?" he asked me.
holy shit. home. my mom. ARIA.
i totally forgot.

i groaned , throwing my head back.
(alr that sounded wrong.)
i really didn't want to go home right now , as soon as i do i'm grounded again.

"can i stay with you today ?" i asked him , looking at him.

"yeah. but you don't need to go home ? you won't be in trouble ?" aw , is he looking out for me ??

"yeah. i will. bur as soon as i go home i'll be grounded , so i'll just go later." i said , sighing and laying my head on his shoulder.

"awww. y'all are cute." i heard Faye say.
i felt my cheeks get hot , but ashtray scoffed.
what his problem ? does he not like Faye ?

"are y'all dating ?" she asked us , now looking , she's looking at us.

"no." me and ashtray replied at the same time , if anyone that didn't know us heard us answer that , they would probably think we still didn't like each other. we answered that wayyy too fast.

"hm. y'all should , y'all would be cute." she said , sticking out her lips and then turning to the tv.

i chuckled a little when i felt ashtray shake his head.

"do you not like her ?" i whispered in his ear.

"no." he said out loud , making me slap his arm.
"ashtray !" that was rude , what if she heard that.

"what ? i don't." he said , more quiet this time.
"still. that's rude." i said , shaking my head at him.

"how ? it's true." he shrugged his shoulders as i raised up my head to look at him , Faye was looking at us in confusion. i'm just glad she doesn't know what we're talking about.