chapter 113

i have 4 classes with Celia , it's a nightmare.
in basically EVERY class she has at least one person from her friend group with her , and every period they stare at me. the bad thing , Celia could've told them absolutely anything , probably even made me seem like the bad guy , so rumors could spread around school.

"yo." i felt someone tap my shoulder.

turning , i saw a boy. i've seen him before , because he's in my class , but i've never talked to him.

"you and Celia ain't friends ?" great.

i shook my head , "no."

i turned back around , feeling Celia's eyes on me.

"why not ?" he kept going.

"what did she tell you ?" i was blunt , i wanted to know. if he would even tell me that is.

"that y'all aren't friends , she said you said you hated her or some shit like that." he said.

as i thought , she didn't tell them what she did.

"i do." i shrugged , i don't care what he tells her , because the amount of friends she has , she can start ANY rumor about me already , there's no point in being nice to her.

"damn.. what happen ?" he asked.

i shook my head , he won't believe me anyway.

"she told my mom lies , and snitched about me going to partys all week with her." it sounded like a dumb reason to hate her now that i've said it out loud , but it's deeper than that , im just not her. i'm not gonna go spreading everything she's done to me.

"oh , damn. alright." he nodded , leaning back in his chair.

i looked up at Celia , causing her to turn around fast.

i have two hours left , i'm so ready to leave.

"hey girl , what happened with you and Celia ?" i heard Natalie's voice , walking down the hallway.

i sighed , "she hasn't told you ?" i didn't want to explain it.

"she told me some , you hate her ?" okay.

"yeah , i do." i nodded , "she snitched about me going to those party's with y'all , she said i was doing drugs and said that i was staying with my boyfriend , when i wasn't. i wouldn't have even went to those party's if it wasn't for her." i finished , really irritated about this whole thing.

"and the rest of the people she's told , can you tell me that too ? i'm not gonna explain it to everyone when she's just gonna lie about what actually happened." i said before waking off , not giving her a chance to reply.

"don't tell me something else happened." i heard Arias voice , looking i saw Alex walking next to her.

"she's telling people i hate her , and not saying what actually happened." i rolled my eyes.

"wait what ? what's going on ?" Alex seemed clueless.

i shook my head , not wanting to explain it again.

so instead , Aria did. and i just listened.

"what the fuck. she's so weird." Alex said , shaking his head.

"she kept looking at me all of 5th hour. i was wondering why." he spoke again.

"yeah , she's probably gonna start rumors or some shit." Aria said.

"let her , i'll shut her ass down real quick." Alex said , in a sassy tone which made me laugh.

"but for real , you okay , V ?" he asked me.

"i'm fine , just annoyed i guess." i nodded.

"it's just the fact she was trynna make it seem like i needed help. she was saying , you aren't doing well V." i said , mocking her.

"what ? i swear if i was a girl i would punch her." alex said , shaking his head again.

"oh , Aria ! you should." he smiled.

"no , Alex." i shook my head , there's no point.

"fine." he rolled his eyes.

"so , who's that girl you've been with ?" i smirked at him.

he smiled a little , "my future wife."

"woah." Aria said , putting her hands up.

"okay then." i laughed.

eventually , school ended and i walked out.

i saw Rue , walking down the street. i don't think she's doing well , and i haven't made enough effort to make sure she is.

"hey Rue." i smiled at her.

"oh hey , V." she nodded her head.

"how are you ?" i asked her.

"i'm fine , you ?"

"i'm okay." i said , looking at her.

she looked exhausted. her hair was messy , she looked like she wasn't high and was freaking out over it.

"are you.. sober ?" i asked , knowing the answer is no.

she chuckled a little , "nah."

i nodded , before saying anything she started talking.
"i have a plan."

i looked at her weird , "a plan ?"

she nodded , "10k drugs , right. i get them and make the money back." she finished , seeming proud.

"what ? no , Rue." i shook my head , already not liking this. she'll get the drugs and do them all , it's stupid.

"what ? it's a good plan , V. i'm tellin you." she pointed her finger at me , before changing the subject.

"are you goin to Fez's ?" she asked.

i nodded , "are you ?"

"yep." she smiled , seeing their house ahead.

okay...

"hey Fez." she smiled at him , as he opened the door.

"hey Rue , whatcu doin here ?" he asked , letting both of us in.

i heard her talking , as i walked straight to the living room , seeing ashtray.

"hi." i smiled at him.

"hey." he said back , watching me take my backpack off and sit next to him.

"school was annoying." i ranted , laying my head on his shoulder.

"what happen ?" he asked , wrapping his arm around my waist.

i told him everything , while hearing Rue talk to Fez about her "plan" that she told me a little bit before.

"fuck no."
"what ?"
"hell the fuck no Rue."
"okay you didn't let me finish."
"no."
"you gotta let me finish the plan."
"i didn't like how the plan started."
"okay."

she started walking off , before stopping and looking back.

"fine." she huffed.

"fucking weirdo." i heard ashtray mumble.

AUTHORS NOTES.

ideas ?? please help me 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️