chapter 32

after what felt like years , we finally left Fezcos store.

Alex was annoying me with how he always said something about ashtray and how he was constantly calling him his dealer when they've met now , twice.

he was being pushy. i didn't know ashtray much at all. and we weren't friends. so he needs to stop with all of it. but i wouldn't tell him that.

i missed hanging out with Rue as much as i used to , she never made me feel suffocated. or pushed me to do something i didn't want to do.

it's not that i didn't enjoy hanging out with Alex , i did. he's one of my closet friends. it's just some times i didn't like it , i didn't like how he could he sometimes.

anyways , i feel weird. i've hung out with ashtray a lot lately. and to be completely honest , after new years i didn't think i would see him again.

and now i've been there 4 times.

aside from noticing how ashtray does certain things , i've noticed how Alex has changed.
not like a huge change , he's just been .. different.

he's been hanging around new people , getting with girls. and becoming .. i don't know. just different i guess.

and me and Celia haven't been hanging out much at all. since Natalie's party i haven't really seen her , just around school.

and me and Aria are still good. i really hope she doesn't change or we grow apart cause then i'll be completely .. lost. i hate the thought of being alone.
with no friends. that's why no matter how they are to me , i won't stop being friends with them first.

my mom has been around Madelyn's mom a lot lately , and Malia goes with her to hang out with Madelyn.

so i'm usually home alone or with Alex and Aria.
which i've been wanting to stay home. it's not that bad being home alone. i get time to myself for some hours before they come home.

Malia hasn't asked about Fezcos store in a while , surprisingly.

and i've been texting Rue more , making sure she's still doing okay. i wasn't doing that for a while after new years , but after i met with her and talked with her i feel like i need to. just to make sure she's okay.

-

"Vienna!" i heard as the door opened

"what ?" i said back

Malia came to my door , opening it and coming to my bed where i was laying down at.

"momma said she need to talk to you later. but i was just making sure you were home" she said while walking out my door

"what's does she need to talk to me about ?" i said loudly since she was walking out the door

"i don't know" she yelled back

i sighed and got up , walking to the living room

"what do you need to talk to me about ?" i asked her

"Malia told you ?" she asked turning to me as i sat next to her on the couch

"yeah" i answered

"oh , we're gonna go see your dad in a couple days" she said , i turned to her

"for what ?" i asked

that confused me. even after the almost 2 years he abused her and put us through what he did , she didn't .. completely hate him ?
i didn't hate him. i just didn't forgive him for that.
and i wouldn't.

"you need to see him , it's been awhile" she said

"i don't really want to" i said

"why ? you never do"

"yeah because i always just sit there. he doesn't even really talk to me"

"talk to him first Vienna"

"i shouldn't have to"

"that's true. but it's awkward for both of y'all"
she said , continuing to basically say we were going no matter what.

"and what about Malia?" i asked

"what about her ?" she replied

"his friends are gonna be there. she doesn't need to see that" i said

"she doesn't know about that. she'll be okay. just sit with her" she said

yep. there it is. i always sit with her , watching his friends walk in and out of the house while my mom goes and talks with him. i never know what about.

"okay." is all i said before walking back to my room.

i didn't know exactly when we were going but i didn't want to go at all. but whatever.

AUTHORS NOTES.
otw back home now finally
my stomach hurts

i need ideas please help. i'm just coming up with random things to fill time. 😭😭