part eight

it had been some time , Rue and me were closer than we were. i met her mom and her sister. i liked Gias style , she was nice but quiet.

me and Rue only hung out like twice after walking around for two hours last time.

Celia had gotten some friends so she didn't hangout with Me , Aria and Alex as much as she used too.

i noticed how Rue was becoming worse. she didn't tell me much about the things she went through but i could tell she went through a lot. i had asked her if she wanted to talk about it but she told me she was fine and it wasn't anything i should worry about , although i didn't believe her.

she looked exhausted. all the time. i did worry for the older girl a lot just because.

i had been spending more time with Malia as my mom has been going around to her boyfriends after work. Malia told me about her friends at school and what she had been doing at her sleepovers. i was happy my sister was happy. i was glad she didn't have such a fucked up childhood like mine.

right now i was walking , taking Malia to her friends.

"Vienna?"
"yes?"
"do you have a boyfriend?"
i looked down at my little sister who was walking next to me
"what ? no why ?"
"my friends sister has a boyfriend"
i hummed in response.
"if you get a boyfriend can i meet him?"
"of course"
"do you have a boyfriend ?"
"what ! no"
i laughed and said
"mhm sure"
"i don't!"
"okay then. do you have a crush on anyone?"
she smiled a bit which made me fully turn to her
she laughed a little and shook her head very fast
"you do !!"
"nooooo boys are gross"
i rolled my eyes and said "sure."

finally reaching her friends house i knocked and the door opened revealing a lady , she smiled at me and said "oh hunny! Malias here!"
and with that a little girl ran to the door and hugged Malia. they ran off into the house and the lady turned to me smiling and said
"are you walking ?"
i nodded
"alright , be careful sweety"
i nodded again and said "i will , thank you bye !"
and walked off sort of fast.

———————————————————————————

"Rue where are we going ?"
"were meeting my friend"
i shook my head at the girl not knowing what she was getting me into. she smiled a bit which made me roll my eyes. it was kinda dark and also kinda cold.

new years was in a couple hours and i was hanging out with Rue until then. i was supposed to be going to a new years party with her and also meeting Aria and Alex there , but as of right now i don't know what i'll be doing then.

a car rolled up next to us and i looked at the driver and saw the same guy from the store Rue took me to.
she hopped in and i slowly went in sitting next to her.

she smiled at the driver and sat down more in her seat.

i had noticed a younger boy in the passenger seat , he had looked at me in the mirror and i noticed his eye brow slit and his face tattoos. he was attractive , but i was insanely nervous looking at him. he was intimidating. (i hope that's the right word 😭)

i heard Rue grabbing something and pulled out a baggy full of pills , i watched as she crushed them and flattened them.

she rolled up a dollar and put in down to the white lines on the book she had , putting her nose close and then snorting it.
i shook my head at the girls actions and looked out the window. what the fuck was i doing ?
i was in a car with a senior and two people i didn't know and i didn't even know where we were going.

"hey kid , what's your name?"
i heard from the front seat which made me turn my head fast to see that the driver was talking to me.
"Uh it's Vienna."
i said. god i probably sounded like an idiot.
"I'm Fezco."
i nodded slowly and turned my head to Rue who was laying her head down from time to time and would occasionally lift it up to look in front of her.

AUTHORS NOTES.
continuing this.
SOOOO they've basically met 😟😟
this isn't all of it tho , they'll actually meet later.
hope this isn't too soon 💀
(also in the last chapter i didn't mean that i wanted Vienna do wait sooo long to meet ashtray i just wanted to wait some time and not rush into it."