chapter thirteen

i woke up at 11 something.
getting up and changing into:

(the face claim is Jules btw if you couldn't tell by the cover of the book)

and then went to go make me something to eat and check on Malia.

i walked into the kitchen , making me some cereal and social medias. also reading the text my mom sent.

                                    Mom
Mom
i went to work. Malias still sleeping but you gotta watch her today. we'll talk later. i love you

Vienna
okay. i love you too

-
"Malia!!!" i yelled at her and soon she came running in the living room , as i was sitting on the couch.
"what"
"are you hungry ?" i asked before i didn't want to make her anything anymore
"yes can you make me cereal too?"
"yeah." i replied , setting my bowl down and making her a bowl of cereal too.
a minute later i handed it to her.
"thank you !" she said smiling as i handed it to her.
i nodded and turned on the tv as the two of us watched it , eating our cereal.
"where were you last night ?" she asked me.
"i was with my friends"
"you came home late"
"yeah i know , stuff happened." i said trying to get her to drop the topic as i didn't want to accidentally say something that she'll end up telling my mom later.
"what ?" she asked and i turned to her again shaking my head
"just stuff. nothing to worry about."
"telllll meeeee" she said. i was getting annoyed but sighed and said
"i went somewhere and it took longer than i expected and then i hung out with friends." i didn't want to lie to her , but i didn't want to tell her that i got caught up in a drug deal and then later went to a party.
"oooo you went to a boys ?" she asked fully intrigued in this conversation.
"no. i was still with my friend. we went with her friends somewhere."
she looked at me and nodded turning her attention back to the tv.
i loved Malia don't get me wrong , but sometimes she was way too curious. always asking too many questions.

i finished cleaning both our bowls and went on my phone texting the group chat i had with my friends.

BOZOS 🖕🏽
Alex
so did y'all get in trouble ?

Vienna
not sure yet my mom said "we'll talk later"

Alex
you're getting grounded 🤣

Vienna
🖕🏽🖕🏽

Aria
my mom yelled at me earlier
but idk if i'm grounded

Alex
imagine

Aria
imagine my foot up your ass

Alex
ooou 😏
are you trying to be freaky ?

Aria
Alex you seriously need to go do something
touch grass
something

Celia
i got in trouble 🙄